Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to get some feedback for mx exhausts for the 450r. ive heard alot of good things about the tc racing exhaust but before i go and invest in a setup, i wanted to see what some of you other MX guys are running.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have a couple of buds who use the HMF pipe and love the low end torque that it provideS. My brother has the YFZ450 and installed a Big Gun complete pipe and that pipe is SWEET!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also one of the new pipes out there is the nmotion pipe. It looks really cool, sounds great, and works well. It also seems to be cheaper. Might be worth looking into.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy@Aug 24 2004, 12:14 AM
I have a couple of buds who use the HMF pipe and love the low end torque that it provideS.  My brother has the YFZ450 and installed a Big Gun complete pipe and that pipe is SWEET!
[snapback]15806[/snapback]​
this is the first time i've seen someone mention the biggun exhaust......this must not be a good pipe for the trx.. :ermm:

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
I bought a DG Bullet an i love the way that things pulls i love the power it gives me at the track i also have Hotcoms Stg2 tho

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
My brother had the Big Gun, switched to the Sparks and noticed a big difference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts