Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do it but I'm selling my 450R as the wife and I need some funds. It has the hrc kit installed and a quad tech hood. Everything else is stock. Comes with the stock hood and headlights, stock cam, stock airbox lid, stock exhaust insert, stock jets, and it has real low miles on it. The stock tires have zero rides on them. We don't have titles in NY but it comes with a transferable registration that could be used to get the title in your state, if needed. I'm asking $5500 firm for it and cannot take any trades. It would have to be picked up, and I live near Rochester NY. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Here's some pics:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Has to go to ebay soon :(

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
if you put it on ebay you might want to put the stock headlight back on it....I think more people would be interested if it had the headlight on it already....most people dont have MX tracks to ride on and therefor like to have the headlight.....just something for you to think about, it might sale a little easier...then you can offer the quad tech hood with it...or sell it seperatly....later.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was originally going to put the lights back on and sell the hood seperate, or keep it but I had to drill holes into the plastic to mount it up. When you put the lights back on there will be small holes where it was mounted <_<

1 - 4 of 4 Posts