Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
that is a wicked paint job! what did that set you back or what would it normally cost? but i'm kinda confused i kam posted a while back that venom was a spider and not a snake? am i tripp'n?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BandNdesigns.com is our site. i'll airbrush anything anyone wants. IF it can be painted that is.. lol

i appreciate it. i like doing work like this one. not sure on the spider/snake though i haven't ever bought anything from venom before.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
BandNdesigns.com is our site. i'll airbrush anything anyone wants. IF it can be painted that is.. lol

i appreciate it. i like doing work like this one. not sure on the spider/snake though i haven't ever bought anything from venom before.[/b]
i'll keep ur site in mind. good work.

for those who care. i double checked. i don't know how to quote but kam said it NOV 28th on the tech.net... we were all kinda of suprised when we heard that. everyone thought it was a snake. but then again venom is venom no matter what animal it comes from... good work again.

"BTW the Venom is not a snake thing its a spider thing, thought I would share that with you since you all have these cute snake avatars now."

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i should of known! that thing is going to set that bike OFF! i'm hating. looks good

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
looks good jw! i am hating!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Thats nice!
Thanks for allowing us to be on that bad boy!
As for snakes and spiders and scorpions too...They all have Venom.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
speaking of snakes... today at my full time job had to go down a ladder into this small 4x5 square well almost to drill some holes and there was a 6ft long kingsnake.... he didnt' like the drilling so i had to grab him and toss him out lol

·
Lord of Combustion
14,065 Posts
what beautifullly detailed work!

i think it looks fantastic...!

and for mr. wilson..... almost have your big valve\ big carb\ big bore\ big stroke ....head setup ready to go :)

probably be done tomorrow...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts