Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, soem of you have seen it and heard me speak of it. After I've finally gotten down some more seat time I think I've decided to sell the R. It pulls well like all the R's just I can see keeping it. My dealer who's sponoring me is now going to be selling ATK's so I can jump back on that bandwagon.

No doubt the R is awesome but after testing a new ATK MX450 all I can say is that I feel it's an inferior machine. I know it's rider skill in racing but mentally you will do much better if you feel you're the fastest. My C'Dale runs past my 450 and the new ATK's make it look like a stock 400EX, no comparison.

450R has HRC kit w/end cap, AC Propeg nerfs, Tether Killswitch, ITP Rims, Updog Industried # plates front and fenders, and I believe that's it that I'm throwing in other than an extra oil filter and oild and such.

I'd say about 30hrs on it since I bought it brand new in May. TITLE IN HAND. Oil changed every 2 races or 4-6hrs depending on which came first. Oh yeah, I just got a brand new kickstarter too b/c old one cracked and jetting is finally spot on.

I WILL TRADE FOR A SETUP C'DALE AND CASH OR 2 STOCK C'DALE'S. ENGINE PROBLEMS ARE NO CONCERN SO I WILL TAKE THEM. Will sell for best offer otherwise, located in Southeastern, IL.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like I may have a deal. Brand new ATK MX450 w/lt suspension and all and my current C'Dale engine vamped to a 450 as well for a straight up trade. Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Anyone interested needs to say something. Committing before the end of this month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have 2001fx400,,, i had the engine sent to diamond racing in sept. of this year i never got it back together until may it has been in the garage it has 0 miles on the rebuild , i had a weisco piston and sleeve put in it is know a 450 and i had one on the diamond racing custom crank shaft 14000 rpm's had all the injecters tilted and cleaned new valves and seals. all new gaskets ,, i have 2 sets of plastics one of which has no stickes scrathes and had never been mounted , it is red ,, the plastics on it are in great shape also ,, it has a quad tech front hood , which now almost impossable to find , on the smoke grey plastics, the quad has american star a-arms and a brand new durablue+4 axle, which was installed but has never been moved, it still has the stirofoam on it. it has clear hoses, a cut down red hmf pipe,, it has no frame cracks no fuel problems what so ever. But the reason it has never moved is because i messed up the water pump gasket up and it leaks antifreeze,, i had a race in va. beach that i had planned to attend so i bought a 450r that day and i have not touched the dale.
call me any time 1804 769 2047 ask for kyle

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD! Picking up a new 05 ATK MX450 the 18th!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts