• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Instead of gray, I would choose silver. I have silver racing plastic from Maier on my 400ex, and it looks great, especially if you powder coat the frame red. I upgraded to the 450R and now the 400ex is now my wife's quad.

Later,
Tim

·
Registered
132 Posts
Black, even though it would show abuse easier, I think black would look deadly.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Aww theres no pink in the selection I WANT PINK,
, haha jk thats the last on my list, im happy with red but if i had the choice i dunno wat id pic

·
Registered
157 Posts
I like the 450R's colors, but I think the tank could possibly use a sticker kit. Love the way it looks with the fenders removed...

-RR

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am making mine white when i get it. Also im getting gold wheels for it to make it look like a old 250R. I love the retro look. I am saving the fenders wheels etc. So in 15 years it will look brand new with the stock fenders.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Here is what i could come up wit after messing around wit the picture of the TRX450R.

·
Registered
145 Posts
If they came in purple, I would be at Honda buying the wife one too! Nice color job!!!!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Is it just me or does it just look "right" in green? I can't really explain it, the quad just looks like it could easily be green without looking awkward...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Why is it that that the TRX looks SICK!!!! in every color, I really like the blue.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I voted white because it could be like some pimp ass pearl white that would still look sweet muddy! but the purple and green looks like it would belong well too!

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I would say black but then again they already have one comeing out........

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'll order my black fenders once they're available.

By the wya Honda does make a bicycle. It's a [email protected]@ downhill racer.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
hey mitco, can you show us a pic of a white 450R, i liked the white 250Rs and i like the red with the red frame too

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I think the trx looks sweet in blue. but it looks even better black !! I agree with you pickles .it would look pimp with it white :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts