Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to see if I can get a little help from all of the Southeast TRX450R.ORG riders. Over the weekend, my 2000 Honda 400EX was stolen from the West Central Alabama area. It was undergoing motor work at a private residence outside Birmingham. When my engine builder returned home from a race in Indianapolis, my quad was missing from his yard.

I have attached a few pictures and a short mods list. I would greatly appreciate you guys keeping an eye out at your local riding spots, or on eBay should you see any of these parts/accesories pop up.

Thanks in advance guys/gals!

2000 400EX w/ Red Plastics
Holeshot XCR-03 Rear Tires - Holeshot MX Front Tires
ITP C-Series Rear Rims
White Bros. E-Series Slip-on
Dominator Handlebars
Outerwears Shock Covers (Black)
HEP Rear Brake Rotor Protector
Yellow Powdercoated Air Shrouds (with EAST COAST POWDERWORKS/UNI/AC Stickers)
Red Vein Powdercoated Brake/Shift Levers
Red Vein Powdercoated Screen Front Bumper
Yellow Powdercoated Plastic Support Brackets

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
dam man some of these guys! they piss me off. i dont no if this would matter because of the aftermarke parts but do you have serial numbers?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Mitco ... I have all the numbers should the quad show up at a dealership somewhere for maintenance. I'm sure by now the numbers have been trashed, along with the bike.

I guess it's time to move on to the 450r, but it pisses me off for the shear fact that my 400 was paid for ... was how I met my fiance ... and all the time/wrenching (only by choice - after all it's a HONDA right) I had put into it ... and fond riding memories!

I have also listed out all the "special" dings and markings should I see one of similar nature at any of the local riding spots around here.

I just hope whoever has it finds a nice solid oak tree head-on while in 4th-5th gear!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
yea man..i couldnt imagine how pissed off i would be if my 450 got stolen. that was a dam nice quad 2. but i really hope it all works out for you and you catch them and get your quad back.. im sure if you get a bunch of people keeping a eye out for it..it will get spotted. i just hope they didnt tear a sweet quad like that apart.
goodluck man

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I hope it turns up man! :(

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Did you ever find it?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
figured ima start to be like other .org members and start posting on everythread, whether my info is usefull or not.. even if the thread is old or not.. =]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts