Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
beautiful machine man!! hope that puppy stays in a good home!!

what is it goin for?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beautiful machine man!! hope that puppy stays in a good home!!

what is it goin for?[/b]
its at 1500 there is a link under the pic's. I almost hate to sell it for that lot of fun to ride around with the kids on. on my 450 I have one hand on the bars and board but that thing is a hand full at 25mph or so thing is alot of fun a slow speeds

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah man, thats awesome. three-wheelers are alot of fun.

see my signiture? ... i've had that big red since i was prob 10 years old (I'm now 22), and before that, it was my grandpa's machine since it was new.

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
Wow man, nice clean 3fiddyX. It would look great in my collection. I can't afford it now, but nice machine. Free bump.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Man, I had one of those. I always kick myself for not keeping it. I always look at them on Ebay and think I should buy one, but man, they go for a pretty penny these days. I paid $900 for a very clean one owner back in 92, and now you can't even sniff a clean one for less than $1500 and this is what, 16 yrs later????? One thing about the old three wheelers, of that's what you learned to ride on, you can ride. It's all about weight transfer to be a good rider on a three wheeler, not that it's not on a four wheeler, but you old school guys know what I mean. Good luck with the sale, I wish I had the cash to take this off your hands. You may just get over 2K for it on Ebay. I've seen some really clean ones go for 3K.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts