Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '89 250 that was raced locally in MX. I bought this quad off of my friend about 4 years ago. I need some extra $$ to help build up the 450, as that is my daily driver. I haven't rode the 250 since around April of 07. The motor is the only thing I plan to keep for a future project. Bare with me on this because I don't know what brand everything is. Just to start it off, I have :

Red Full Bore Innovations plastic's w/ some stickers on it. Front and rear. Rear has One Industries seat cover and extra foam. In good condition. $225 plus shipping

AC polished nerfs with black netting. some dents and dings $85 plus shipping

Case saver $10 plus shipping

FMF Gold Series SST Header and mid, not sure about silencer. $125 free shipping

UM Aluminum air box with K&N air filter $60 plus shipping

All items are OBO! I have all the other parts for it, I just don't know exact brand and measurements on some of the other parts. I don't want to sell somebody something that isn't as described. So if there are any other items such as a-arms/shocks ect, just pm me. I know the axle is a durablue, the front shocks are Ohlins,handlebars are 909, stem is a antivibe Tag I believe. I will post pics of all parts later when the lady gets home from work, because the camera is in her purse. Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The wife didn't get home til late last night. I will post pics when I get home from work today. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts