web cam hooked me up with the flange change

$130 shipped

this cam is still like new with mabe an hour on it

or get a package deal with the CV-4 spring kit and this cam for $260

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 2 web 208 i ran,was used with K/W springs.........THATS IT!

and there is NO damage to anything............BUT if you want to run big buckets and short guides thats up to you....

the shop i baught it from installs them in 100's of CRF 450 and he said he has never ran bigbuckets with the 208 cam.

but it up to the user as to how he wants to run it,i've just not had the need for the added hardware

·
Big Bore Killer
2,550 Posts
so you like the stg 3 the best??

·
Registered
497 Posts

how often do you have to adjust valves with this cam? is it reliable? ive heard alot of stories about how you have to adjust the valves, i heard as often as every hour...

im planning on using ferria valves, and havnt decided on springs, im not too fond of KW because i have seen too much bad stuff.

thanks

Eric

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will also trade for a FCI intake.[/b]
$115
[/b]

how often do you have to adjust valves with this cam? is it reliable? ive heard alot of stories about how you have to adjust the valves, i heard as often as every hour...

im planning on using ferria valves, and havnt decided on springs, im not too fond of KW because i have seen too much bad stuff.

thanks

Eric
[/b]
i did not run it long.....so i never had to reshim it,but 1 hour does NOT sound correct

i would NOT use KW springs with this cam.

·
Registered
497 Posts
QUOTE(D-RACER @ Jul 22 2008, 12:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=533968
<div class='quotemain'>will also trade for a FCI intake.[/b]
$115
[/b]

thanks

Eric
[/b][/quote]

i did not run it long.....so i never had to reshim it,but 1 hour does NOT sound correct

[/b][/quote]

what do you recommend?

also is it RBC or SBC? billet?

thanks

Eric

·
Registered
3,088 Posts

and there is NO damage to anything............BUT if you want to run big buckets and short guides thats up to you....

the shop i baught it from installs them in 100's of CRF 450 and he said he has never ran bigbuckets with the 208 cam.

but it up to the user as to how he wants to run it,i've just not had the need for the added hardware[/b]

Here you say you only ran with KW springs...

$115
[/b]

thanks

Eric
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Here you say you would NOT run KW springs with this cam.... Am I missing something?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

but it up to the user as to how he wants to run it,i've just not had the need for the added hardware[/b]

Here you say you only ran with KW springs...

<div class='quotemain'>
$115
[/b]

thanks

Eric
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Here you say you would NOT run KW springs with this cam.... Am I missing something?
[/b][/quote]
yes...your missing that....THATS why i know this cam will wear out those springs fast and i had valve float

because ive tried it with them...........thats why i said i would not run them with the 208

1 - 20 of 24 Posts