Honda TRX 450R banner

2014 TRX450ER For Sale in North GA

14K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  whitetavian1 
#1 ·
I am selling my very low hour 2014 450R for $5,500. I would estimate less than 20 hours on this quad. When I bought this bike last year it was literally in showroom condition with not a spec of dirt or one scratch anywhere. I have ridden it a handful of times in the woods so there are some light scratches on the plastic but very minor. Mostly all stock except for items listed below. It is still on original brake pads that is how little it has been ridden. I changed the oil every two rides and it has been garage kept. No time to ride with 3 young kids and a farm to take care of as well as a dirt bike and mountain bike to ride too. Don't need to sell so price is firm. I can send videos of cold start or Facetime to show more detail. Pictures are very recent and haven't ridden it since they were taken. I posted it on Facebook Marketplace for sale but marked it as sold in less than 24 hours as I had too many ridiculous offers/inquiries. Rather sell to someone who knows what they are looking at and what they want. If you don't feel it is worth $5,500 that is fine then please move on and no need to reply.

Yoshimura R3 full exhaust
HotCams Stage II
Carb tuned to HRC kit specs
Retro graphics kit (like 89 250r)
Pro-Taper grips

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I am selling my very low hour 2014 450R for $5,500. I would estimate less than 20 hours on this quad. When I bought this bike last year it was literally in showroom condition with not a spec of dirt or one scratch anywhere. I have ridden it a handful of times in the woods so there are some light scratches on the plastic but very minor. Mostly all stock except for items listed below. It is still on original brake pads that is how little it has been ridden. I changed the oil every two rides and it has been garage kept. No time to ride with 3 young kids and a farm to take care of as well as a dirt bike and mountain bike to ride too. Don't need to sell so price is firm. I can send videos of cold start or Facetime to show more detail. Pictures are very recent and haven't ridden it since they were taken. I posted it on Facebook Marketplace for sale but marked it as sold in less than 24 hours as I had too many ridiculous offers/inquiries. Rather sell to someone who knows what they are looking at and what they want. If you don't feel it is worth $5,500 that is fine then please move on and no need to reply.

HotCams Stage II
Pro-Taper grips
I this atv by any chance still for sale?

#8 ·
I am selling my very low hour 2014 450R for $5,500. I would estimate less than 20 hours on this quad. When I bought this bike last year it was literally in showroom condition with not a spec of dirt or one scratch anywhere. I have ridden it a handful of times in the woods so there are some light scratches on the plastic but very minor. Mostly all stock except for items listed below. It is still on original brake pads that is how little it has been ridden. I changed the oil every two rides and it has been garage kept. No time to ride with 3 young kids and a farm to take care of as well as a dirt bike and mountain bike to ride too. Don't need to sell so price is firm. I can send videos of cold start or Facetime to show more detail. Pictures are very recent and haven't ridden it since they were taken. I posted it on Facebook Marketplace for sale but marked it as sold in less than 24 hours as I had too many ridiculous offers/inquiries. Rather sell to someone who knows what they are looking at and what they want. If you don't feel it is worth $5,500 that is fine then please move on and no need to reply. Yoshimura R3 full exhaust HotCams Stage II Carb tuned to HRC kit specs Retro graphics kit (like 89 250r) Pro-Taper grips
I this atv by any chance still for sale?

#5 ·

HotCams Stage II
Pro-Taper grips
I am interested in this quad. Is it still available?

#6 ·

HotCams Stage II
Pro-Taper grips
Hey man I have cash in hand . Do you still have this available?

#7 ·

HotCams Stage II
Pro-Taper grips
Hey any chance that this is still available, I have $5500 rn. I’ve been looking to buy a newer trx for a few years now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.