Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I’ve been wondering what’s the best way to start my jetting point . I’ve got a stage 2 hot cam , hrc header , hmf slip on and was wondering if everyone is getting better results with hrc lid or without a lid ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have eh exact set up, same cam, HRC header, HMF slipon, fuel customs intake and no lid, I’m jetted with 165 main, 55 leak jet and 45 pilot and seems to run great for me. Sucks though no lid some times running Xc and getting into mud and what not. I plan on making a lid for mine with some cut outs and some screen to help with the mud

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have eh exact set up, same cam, HRC header, HMF slipon, fuel customs intake and no lid, I’m jetted with 165 main, 55 leak jet and 45 pilot and seems to run great for me. Sucks though no lid some times running Xc and getting into mud and what not. I plan on making a lid for mine with some cut outs and some screen to help with the mud
yea mine seems like it runs better with a 170. im running the ncvq needle which might be why not sure. seems like im hitting the rev limiter but my tack is only showing like 8900 rpm. gonna cut my green wire tomorrow and see if its just the tack reading low or if I really aint reving out all the way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts