Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dune Hooligan
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If my quad does not sell This weekend, I have a couple people coming to look at it I will part it out. Its a 2007 Honda TRX 450R Duner title in hand. This quad was recently build with under 2 hours run time on it. It was taken to Glamis once. No expense spared on this build and the quality of the build shows.

The entire quad was a low hour 2007 Quad that was stripped to the bare frame. The powdercoat was done by Stellar Machine and Performance in Orange and gloss black. All bushings, and bearings replaced if Necessary on reassembly of the chassis. The rear end is a Stellar +4" Arched ladder swing arm with a mod quad bearing carrier and G force +4" axle. The front end is Houser +2 control arms. The steering stem was replaced with a +1" FuelATV Cromo Steering stem with 1 1'8" mount to handle the Renthal 1 1/8 handlebars with Renthal Grips and ASV levers. The motor was stripped to the bars cases and rebuilt with performance in mine. It was ported, flowed and once assembled dynoed to 63HP and 39 ft lbs of torque. Also have Pro Armor Nerf Bars included with purchase. They were also powder coated to match.

THe engine I would like to sell complete. All details of part are listed below in sections.

Engine-$2600 SHIPPED
Rear end-$1000 SHIPPED EVERYTHING bolt on and go swingarm, linkage, shock, carrier, axle, Anti Fade nut, Chain, sprockets, slider, chain guide...everything bolt on and go.. I have non orange hubs as well if you need them.
Set of wheels and tires-$450 SHIPPED
43.5 bored Carb-$325 SHIPPED
Steering stem-$175 SHIPPED
Houser +2" Control arms and tie rods-$350 SHIPPED
ASV shorty levers-$120 SHIPPED
White OEM trimmed plastic with Carbon hood-$225 SHIPPED
frame and subframe-$700 SHIPPED
Shorai Battery-$120 SHIPPED
front shocks-$200 SHIPPED
complete wire harness-$50 SHIPPED
FCI intake-$170 SHIPPED
Front Bumper-$95 SHIPPED
Rear Bumper-$40 SHIPPED
Pro Armor Nerfs-$175 SHIPPED

480-seven21-4seven8nine

Call or Text

Parts list below

Chassis

Powdercoated with Orange and black at Stellar Machine and Performance
White OEM plastics
Carbon Fiber hood
Houser +2" Control Arms
Stainless Galfer Front brake line
Douglas .125 powder coated black wheels 10x5 front
Douglas .125 Powder coated black wheels 8x7 Rear
Skat Trak mohawk front Sand paddles
Skat Trak 22x11-8 SLS Rear 7 paddle Haulers
Stellar Machine and Performance +4" Arched Ladder Swingarm
Fuel ATV +1" Chromoly Steering Stem
Renthal 1 1/8" Fatbars CR HI bend
ASV Shorty Levers
Fly Billet Start Button
Renthal Sprockets
DID X ring Chain
TM Designs Chain Guide
TM Designs Chain Slider
Modquad Bearing Carrier
Modquad Axle nut
Gforce +4 Axle
Stellar Front Dune bumper

Engine

New crank, bearings and seals
CP 13.0:1 100mm CRF piston
Athena 100mm 490CC Big Bore Cylinder
Head Ported, flowed and made over 63HP on the dyno
+1 Ferrea Intake Valves
+1 Ferrea Exhaust Valves
Heavy Duty KibbleWhite Valves Springs and retainer kit
Web 242/812+5* Cam
FCR Carb bored to 43.5mm
Tokyo Mods throttle spring
Tokyo Mods fuel screw
NCVQ Needle
Fuel Customs Intake
Tokyo mods Heavy Duty Clutch Springs
NEW CRF Clutch
Moose Case Saver
Dasa Exhaust Ceramic Coated -4" Can

Im sure I forgot more. If you have any questions call or text me for info.

·
Registered
531 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pm'd Sent on the Complete Rear end.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Someone said its been setting at a bailbonds in az for almost a year"people talk alot"

·
Lord of Combustion
14,065 Posts
he crashed a lot and broke constantly.... so he decided 4 wheels just wasnt enough...

he went to 4 wheels and a rollcage.... shoulder harness and seatbelt too... probably airbags....

which is probably his safest option....

look for him to be beating his chest on some RZR forum.....

probably working on twin turbos and nitrous with 20" wheels and spinners...

lol

·
Lord of Combustion
14,065 Posts
population density is higher there.... more people per square mile for him to annoy with his know it all because he bought it all mentality ....

perfect for him

·
forced entry
2,999 Posts
A guy in the Phoenix valley owns it. Blew up on the guys first ride and is at a shop in Mesa being fixed.
Shows what I know! Guess the "get me through the weekend" spare stock crank to replace the bent rod couldn't take it. But then he probably didn't tell the guy that.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Shows what I know! Guess the "get me through the weekend" spare stock crank to replace the bent rod couldn't take it. But then he probably didn't tell the guy that.
im guessing it blew from the 8mm socket the last builder left in the bottom of the motor!!:rolleyes: are was it a 10?

·
450 **** Raiser
2,165 Posts
That was one of the baddest bikes ever IMO

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
hahaha too funny

·
CRF50 Rider
963 Posts
Found this quad on FB market. Brought back some memories. It has been a while since I have been on. Thought I would share. Hope everyone is doing well!

also the guy is claiming 85hp now.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,401 Posts
Found this quad on FB market. Brought back some memories. It has been a while since I have been on. Thought I would share. Hope everyone is doing well!

also the guy is claiming 85hp now.
Good find! Thanks for stopping by and sharing the link. Glad to see the bike hasn’t been torn down and parted out like every other 450 out there. . . . .

I saw that 85 hp claim too LOL!! If he can show me a dyno sheet saying 85 hp I’ll buy the thing right now!! 😂

1 - 17 of 17 Posts