Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Selling my TRX for what the dealer is willing to give me for a trade in on a new streetbike.

This has the Rossier pipe, otherwise all stock.

I also have K&N filter, dust cover, Supertrapp tuning disks, twist throttle, Honda synthetic oil and a brand new oil filter.

Keep in mind that the dealer is giving me 3500 for the bike totally bone stock, without the extras. So, if you want everything, please offer accordingly. The bike is easily worth 4500, so someone is going to get a smoking deal.

Bike is located in LaVerne, CA.[attachment=31235:quad_1.JPG] [attachment=31236:quad_2.JPG][attachment=31237:quad_3.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I am not trying to be rude but how do you get 1K xtra for the slight mods that it has.. that is way more than retail on them .[/b]
Dealers always lowball the piss out of you..just throwing that out there so it probably is worth 4500 atleast. Anyone who sells their quad instead of trading it in always gets more than the trade in value.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I am not trying to be rude but how do you get 1K xtra for the slight mods that it has.. that is way more than retail on them .[/b]
Dealers always lowball the piss out of you..just throwing that out there so it probably is worth 4500 atleast. Anyone who sells their quad instead of trading it in always gets more than the trade in value.
[/b]
I understand and think 3500 is cheap for an 06 but he listed that he would sell it for what they offered him trade in. just trying to figure how he thinks the rest is worth that much more.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/b]
I understand and think 3500 is cheap for an 06 but he listed that he would sell it for what they offered him trade in. just trying to figure how he thinks the rest is worth that much more.
[/b]

Not the rest....

This quad the way it is equipped is worth $4500.

The dealer is giving me 3500, so I will let it go for less than it's worth.

Hopefully that clears everything up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE(quadforce @ Jul 16 2008, 05:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=531596
<div class='quotemain'>I am not trying to be rude but how do you get 1K xtra for the slight mods that it has.. that is way more than retail on them .[/b]
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Not the rest....

This quad the way it is equipped is worth $4500.

The dealer is giving me 3500, so I will let it go for less than it's worth.

Hopefully that clears everything up.
[/b][/quote]
i dont think the dealer gives any extra money for modifications.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Not to mention if the dealer allows him $3500 on trade, he will save atleast $175( if sales tax is 5%) in not having to pay taxes on that amount amount again, as you only pay sales tax on the difference. So he would have to sell it for around $3700 to get what the dealer is really allowing him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts