Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive thaught it thrue and im gonna sell my pride and joy 450R. Its not suitible for my terrain Iv got here.

Its a 2005, great condition, with HCII, 12:5:1 comp piston, 480 big bore, newer stock crank with minimal hours, brand new rubber, (front are 99%, rears are 80% ) on quad rock rims, pro taper bares, durablue 2+2 axle. pro armour kill switch, and evrything els seen in my signature.

im sad to see it go.

My location is Sudbury ON Canada, and will sell for $5000 obo, or $6000 shipped, or $5000 and you pay shippin. EX: shipping to los vegas nevada is around 700 bucks, so you could save a bit that way.

will consider trades maybe.

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you notice in my post that I did not say in good or great running condition?

No worries tho, It will be all done profesionaly now, I dished out some extra doe and got an engine builder to do it.

Shipping? I will have to look in to that. I know its 400 buck to ship 2 dirt bikes to los vegas, I also got connections and could get it shipped for cheap like 200 bucks on the trailer of General motors new vehiculs. LOL.

Thanks for spreading the word!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts