Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new here and I need help. I have an 05 Trx450r that recently locked up on me and I would just like to know if a crf450r crank and piston would fit inside like trx450 engine. Please get back to me. Thank you all.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,652 Posts
Welcome to the ORG!

Sorry your crank went out, but I’m not sure where you’re looking because there are so many new and used cranks for TRX450R’s out there that it’s not even remotely a problem to find a replacement. Fortunately that is the case because no, a CRF450 crank and piston will not work in your machine.

also, please don’t post the same question in multiple new threads and in other threads, it makes it hard to track information and for people to answer your question. Just post one thread in the correct forum.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the ORG!

Sorry your crank went out, but I’m not sure where you’re looking because there are so many new and used cranks for TRX450R’s out there that it’s not even remotely a problem to find a replacement. Fortunately that is the case because no, a CRF450 crank and piston will not work in your machine.

also, please don’t post the same question in multiple new threads and in other threads, it makes it hard to track information and for people to answer your question. Just post one thread in the correct forum.
I’m sorry, I’m new here and haven’t fully figured out how to work this page. Also, do you know where I can buy a new or used crankshaft? The only place I’ve used is eBay, is there any websites you recommend?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts