Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price is 3000 i was hoping to get a sportbike and needed quick cash,what i got here is my 2005 trx 450r i bought it on ebay practically new and did some things to it. it like most 450r's had the crank failure and took out everything so it got some used but in good condition cases and everything else new, 11-5-1 piston, oem crank and bearings, new cylinder but kept the original head. the plastics are a little rough being there still on it since 2005, it has 1.5'' handlebar risers, pro taper bars, rear beadlocks with new rear tires. t-9 front rims with mx-6r tires they've been through everything with the quad since i bought it so them are a little beat up to, one industies graphics. well ill get some pics up later its basically an awesome quad runs perfect beats my buddies yfz, raptor, and predator all it needs is a little cosmetic care. thanks for looking. here is one pic behind my bike ill get more later.
http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l423/shadbehnke/004.jpg

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Registered
497 Posts
what i got here is my 2005 trx 450r i bought it on ebay practically new and did some things to it. it like most 450r's had the crank failure and took out everything so it got some used but in good condition cases and everything else new, 11-5-1 piston, oem crank and bearings, new cylinder but kept the original head. the plastics are a little rough being there still on it since 2005, it has 1.5'' handlebar risers, pro taper bars, rear beadlocks with new rear tires. t-9 front rims with mx-6r tires they've been through everything with the quad since i bought it so them are a little beat up to, one industies graphics. well ill get some pics up later its basically an awesome quad runs perfect beats my buddies yfz, raptor, and predator all it needs is a little cosmetic care. thanks for looking. here is one pic behind my bike ill get more later.http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l423/shadbehnke/004.jpg[/b]

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump 3g's for a good rebuilt quad!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually if you READ i was gonna buy a sportbike and needed 2500 for it now im just trying to sell it, but its not a big deal i love the quad if it dont sell it dont ill just get another loan : thanks dedicated

·
Registered
1,146 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well ya except theres all this but i was asking 3000 now because i just wanted a fast 2500 because i was gonna buy a sportbike and was gonna see if i could sell it quick but now its sold. so asking what i have on my loan.

·
Registered
8 Posts
well ya except theres all this but i was asking 3000 now because i just wanted a fast 2500 because i was gonna buy a sportbike and was gonna see if i could sell it quick but now its sold. so asking what i have on my loan.[/b]
does it have the hrc kit?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no it has a uni filter with a full white bros. exhaust and a high compression piston. im going down to 2800 or 3000 with near new red fenders.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no it has a uni filter with a full white bros. exhaust and a high compression piston. im going down to 2800 or 3000 with near new red fenders.[/b]
anyone or its getting picked up this weekend for 2500 didnt want to but strapped for cash at the time.

·
Truck Yea
5,623 Posts
dude this post is 12 years old..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts