Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's the most time consuming and meticulous repair on these machines. Is it hard, I had never touched a transmission before in anything, and I went through it during a rebuild on the crank, and got it back together and still running, that was over 2 years ago. Pictures mean 1000 words in this case as all the parts in the tranny have a front and rear side as well as similar looking parts on both shafts. You have to split the cases obviously, so in my opinion getting the motor out and back in is the hard part. I have good shop manual pictures I've clipped I can send you. Without them I'd still be scratching my head. Zip lock baggies and a permanent marker are your friends if this is something you are going to attempt. Hope this helps. PM me for the pic's if needed.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,352 Posts
Click on his name, then when it takes you to his profile page, click on the “Start A Conversation” button. The conversation you start with him will look just like this thread, but it will be only between you two.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Jeremy I cant figure out how to pm you a message. I could really use those pictures. Thanks
Sorry KHarris, Ive been away from the shop. Hope I'm not too late....

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts