Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to try something new so I want to sell my honda. It's a 2004 model. The motor is a 471cc stroker motor. It has a hotrods +3mm stroker crank, a 12:1 cp stock bore piston, 04 HRC cam, Venom ported head with RHC intake valves, +1mm KW exhaust valves. The motor has a 2 day silverlake trip on it only. It also has new valve springs and clutch fibers(judder spring removed, extra fiber). At this price I'm selling with the oem exhaust with hrc end cap. I would include the venom exhaust (which has 2, 2 day dune trips) for an extra $300. Before someone asks, the pipe will sell with the bike or after, but not before.

The frames, subframe, hubs, valve cover, clutch cover, stock front bumper and a small prm rear grab bar have all been powdercoated a gloss balck with metal flake clear. The seat cover is a jettrim. The stock a-arms have been painted to match the powdercoat. The tank has a graphic that matches the plastic.

The front shocks have been revalved with new springs by gt thunder set up for a 230lb xc rider. The bike is very clean and in good condition. The bike only see's the dunes and that is 2, 2 day dune trips to silverlake each year. So this bike see's minimal riding and it shows. Would make someone a nice bike. $3600

·
Registered
692 Posts
location?? I am in southwest mi and need another 450r. let me know.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$4200 with the stock exhaust and $4500 with the venom. May consider some yamaha raptor 700 trades. Clean bikes only.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I found a different atv I wish to purchase. It's only available at the sale price til sept 8, 2008. For this weekend only, I will sell my quad for $3700 cash, firm. This is with the stock pipe with hrc end cap. I'm in southwestern wisconsin. Thanks.[/b]
Does it have the crank update done?

Who did the motor work?

How long have you owned the quad?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In the current setup, now being a mild pump gas stroker was still over 51. When it was a hi comp 500, it saw 58/39.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts