Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 450R for sale with 5 rides on it. It runs and looks brand new.

I have changed the oil 5 times, washed after every ride, and I have cleaned the air filter after every ride. Bike is virtually spotless. Not a single scratch on it. I have polished the stock front bumper and rear grab bar.

I HAVE THE CLEAN TITLE

I will sell the bike with the following or in stock form:

- HRC kit minus the cam
- CHM full system
- AC nerfs
- Powermadd Handuards w/ Roxx billet mounts
- Zip Ty vent cap
- Zip Ty fuel screw
- Trailtech X bars with logo mount
- Cascade E-brake block off
- Applied quick adjust clutch lever
- PRM chassis skid
- PRM swingarm skid

Will sell with everything listed for 6550 OBO
Or will sell it with the HRC kit (I don’t have the cam) for 5800 OBO.

I have all stock parts (obviously) and if you would like it with everything listed you will get all the stock parts. Tires look almost brand new. You can e mail me for more pics.

Send me an e mail to [email protected] , catch me on AIM at ridered626, send me a PM or give me a call at 602-295-8758. I am online almost all day so I will get back to you very quick. Only trade would be an 04 CRF250 or an 04 CRF450

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am going to sell them separate if someone buy’s the bike in stock form. I would like to sell it all together, but I know that people prefer a stock bike which is cool with me. But let’s see how/when it sells and then you can have dibs on the nerfs. The don’t vibrate or anything.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Hey Dave, how much do you want for the HRC kit minus the cam? I don't need the endcap either.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That will go with the bike because the only thing I bought was the HRC needle. Everything else was modded from the stock stuff.

I am actually second thinking selling it now. It has been a rough month and I am pretty confused. It's not a money issue, just not sure if I want to race a CRF again, or go have some fun in the dunes...

Desert_450R, when are we going to get out and ride? Let me know because I am looking for people to ride with. Not only is it BORING, but it is not safe to ride by myself.

Dave

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I enjoy riding of corse, but it is alot funner when you go out with someone else. I always take alot of water (at least 4 gallons, but can only carry 12 on me in my camel pack), and I am usually safe. But things happen and it just gets boring :wacko: ...

Dave

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just picked it up from a local shop. There are a few places out there that make them...

ZIp Ty, Storm Racing Products, and search eBay because there are also some one there.

Dave

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by desert_450r@Sep 15 2004, 12:32 PM
but it is not safe to ride by myself.
Why you get that nuts ? ... I ride by myself all the time ... Everyone just knows where I'm at and I know I have cell coverage where I go ... (Got a S46 multi-band AT&T phone that gets it all unless I'm in an iron laden cave)

I take lots o water and if I aint back within an hour of when I say or call, well, the posse is dispatched ... (never happened yet) ... If I had to wait for friends to ride I would never ride ... [/b][/quote]
I don't know about that one Dez!! My personaly opinion is that I tell everyone never to ride by yourself. I guess I believe in Murphy's law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong and I wouldn't want to see anything happen to you or anyone else for that matter. It's just unsafe!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don’t know, I just feel unsafe ripping around the desert WFO in 4th or 5th gear by my self. Say im 30 miles from the truck, I have 12 oz of water in my camel pack, I have the tools that come with the bike and I flip my quad and break my leg? Now I have to fix my bike with a broken leg, hopefully they supplied me with the needed tools, I have to get back to the truck and get loaded up my self, and only have 12 oz of water to live on in 110 degree weather.

Seems pretty dangerous to me. I know, very unlikely but why risk it when I can wait a day or two and go out and ride with someone...

Dave

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 17 2004, 05:26 PM
I don’t know, I just feel unsafe ripping around the desert WFO in 4th or 5th gear by my self. Say im 30 miles from the truck, I have 12 oz of water in my camel pack, I have the tools that come with the bike and I flip my quad and break my leg?  Now I have to fix my bike with a broken leg, hopefully they supplied me with the needed tools, I have to get back to the truck and get loaded up my self, and only have 12 oz of water to live on in 110 degree weather.

Seems pretty dangerous to me.  I know, very unlikely but why risk it when I can wait a day or two and go out and ride with someone...

Dave
And don't forget, it will be a little difficult to start if it is your right leg that breaks

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD+Sep 17 2004, 04:32 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ride_Red626
@Sep 17 2004, 05:26 PM
I don’t know, I just feel unsafe ripping around the desert WFO in 4th or 5th gear by my self. Say im 30 miles from the truck, I have 12 oz of water in my camel pack, I have the tools that come with the bike and I flip my quad and break my leg?  Now I have to fix my bike with a broken leg, hopefully they supplied me with the needed tools, I have to get back to the truck and get loaded up my self, and only have 12 oz of water to live on in 110 degree weather.

Seems pretty dangerous to me.  I know, very unlikely but why risk it when I can wait a day or two and go out and ride with someone...

Dave
And don't forget, it will be a little difficult to start if it is your right leg that breaks
[/b]
Exactly my point!! :(

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
And I agree with ya Rico, I never go alone ... too risky. However, Dez seems to have everything well thought out! No matter what goes wrong, he has a back-up. If EVERYTHING goes wrong for him, the very worst case scenario, he has his buddies looking for him B)

BTW, Ride_Red626, if you want me to lock this up and you can start a new one thats fine. Up to you, just makin the offer because your thread got hi-jacked!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the offer kid... I actually hi jacked my own thread lol. I started it out with Des. No big deal because I have decided to keep it.

It's usually the threads like this that get fun/interesting so we can let it go for a little while. :D

Thanks again
Dave

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 17 2004, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the offer kid...  I actually hi jacked my own thread lol.  I started it out with Des.  No big deal because I have decided to keep it. 

It's usually the threads like this that get fun/interesting so we can let it go for a little while. :D

Thanks again
Dave
Awesome man!! Glad to see you are staying a part of the family :D :D :D

You know too much already, so if you did sell it's obvious we would just have to kill you so none of out secrets get into the wrong hands ... (in my signature - you would be the blue guy and dez, rico, and I would be chasing you)

-Zack-

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
That's fine, but I'm sure I'm talking for all of us. WE DON"T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU DEZ! Your an asset to this site. Keep the rubber side down. Rico! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts