Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Honda CR 125. It has 16 hours on a newly rebuilt engine. Top end and Bottom end. This bike is very well taken care of. It has never been raced. I changed the oil and cleaned the air filter every 6 hours. It has not been ridden hard at all. It has lots of extra parts on it. The person I got it from was sponsored by XXX Moto. It is an awesome bike. I DO NOT HAVE THE TITLE. The person I got it from had it in storage and when I got it from him the engine was seized. I have spent 2500.00 + dollars in getting it running. I let a Honda dealer do the repair because it needed to be done right. It has new engine, new tires and runs brand new. Starts first kick. I am letting it go for 2000.00 OBO. I will drive up to 100 miles. I do have pictures. Let me know if you want to see them. This bike is awesome.

email: [email protected]

Phone: 702-236-4627

I live in Logandale NV. it is 60 miles North of Las Vegas.

OK HOW ABOUT $1800.00 Plus brand new Renthal handlebars and new clutch cable.

D

·
0 Posts
not to be a buzz kill but no title, no pics, 1st ever post on this website. I dunno that kinda sounds fishy
, but i wish you the best of luck and welcome to the Org.

L8er, Eric.

·
Registered
595 Posts
What’s so fishey about searching out Honda sites to sell a Honda?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The reason there are no pictures is because I was at work while I did the post. The bike is legit. I am sorry that I have made no other posts on this site but I am some what new to this. I did just get an 05 trx 450r. So i do ride what everyone else rides. But it's cool I know what you are saying about it being fishy. But it is legit. I do have photos if people want to see them. But again I am at work so it will have to be a little later if anyone is interested.

Thank You.

D

·
0 Posts
sorry about saying that its just past experience, bought a new muffler for my truck on some chevy forum somwhere a year back now and the person didnt have any pics or anything and they had to have the money before they could send it. I looked into their profile and it was their first post and no info in it at all, but i talked to to guy on the phone and everything. So i sent him the 600$ and i got ripped, there was never an exhaust, i lost 600$ so that why i say that and im sorry to judge you and your amount of posts on this website. Please forgive me. Or i could give u my address and u could come by and beat the poo out of me
lol just messin.

Sorry bout that, L8er, Eric.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,438 Posts
Seriously dude, this thread is 16 years old and the dude hasn’t been on in 14 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts