Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of 20" rear razrs(4-ply) for sale. I would like to get $70 plus shipping for them. I have pictures. If anyone wants the pics give me your e-mail. Shipping will probably be about 10-20 bucks. Last time I shipped tires it was only 12 bucks from NY to Ohio. Rocky mountainatv.com wants about $80 plus 26 bucks fixed shipping for the same exact thing.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No, they dont come with rims. They fit a 9" rim.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price lowered to 60 dollars.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Herrmann102@Aug 12 2004, 10:07 PM
Price lowered to 60 dollars.
Is that 60 dollars for the pair, or for one?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Will they fit on stock 2005 450R rims. I thought the 450R rims are 10 inch, but ,maybe Im wrong. I am very interested if they will work on my stock 450R rims. Let me know. My email is [email protected] . Thanks, Curtis

·
Registered
392 Posts
If they're not sold, I'll take these too. I raced my first hairscramble, and now I'm hooked. :) Just let me know if you've still got them.
Matt
[email protected]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The price is for the pair. They will fit on stock TRX450R rims, as they are 9". I'll send pics to everyone who posted an e-mail.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are a little dirty in those pics but now they are quite shiney. Remember, they dont come with the rims.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can get some updated pics if you guys want. I only used them one time and then I sold the quad they were on and didnt need them. Let me know if you guys still want them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts