Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i ride a lot of trails, a lot on a couple of mx tracks locally too the trails are not too tight at all, jeeps and stuff go up them all the time. I was just wondering im not sure what company long travel a-arms im getting yet but just to get exactly 50 inches wide with 8 inch wheels and 18 inch tires mx and 9 inch wheels and 20 inch tires for woods what a-arms would i need plus 2 or plus 3?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
it depends what offset the rims are, if its stock offset go with the + 3's from what i've been told. the company your buying them from should be able to help you decide.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im using elka long travel shocks and either lonestar racing or walsh (hope i spelled that right) long travel a-arms in either the plus 2 or plus 3 on stock offset wheels and I want it to be just at the legal 50 inches. Thanks also any help on which a-ams to get between the two would be helpfully

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Most a-arms are great, you can't go wrong with either one. It mostly matters on your pocket book. There's also Roll Design if you have the money. I went with JD performance w/out long travel elka's and I got 12.4 inches of travels with my fronts! :D I also have off set rims to get my 50" B)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have already got the roll designs lobo 2 front end and also a roll lobo rear end for my 400ex and really love them. Ive had them for like 2 years with the axis shocks and all, i was just looking for a cheaper and almost as good of a set up with the 450r. Thanks

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I wanted to Roll Design, but it was to exspensive for my taste. so, I got some arms by JD performance. Black bottoms and chrome tops. $734O.T.D.

Elka's will go to it! B)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts