Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Honda Prelude Type SH with 85,000 miles. car is in perfect condition......except for 1 small dent on the top of the trunk lid about the size of a quarter.

car now all stock except for
AEM cold air intake
Research and Develpment Thermal Exhaust System. (this is the stealth series exhaust so its quite until you get on it, then it can get rather loud).
Honda OEM spoiler kit. (goes around the entire bottom of car, nothing extravegant.)....
Nitto NT450 Extreme Performance Tires. 2 are brand new.

Everything else is stock

I will post some more pics later, including picture of dent on trunk lid......just need more time....

The only reason Im selling my baby is cause I am buying a new Nissan Titan to tote around my other toys ( B) )........but I really hate to see it go.... :( ...

asking 11,500.00

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im also selling my 1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited. 4x4.....
I will post some pics of it too later...

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by kazpr@Sep 22 2004, 10:39 PM
Lude where do you ride @? I live like 1.5 hr south in Kansas from you.
I have several places around here that I ride.....470 and Raytown RD, Fingers, Deep water, Little Sahara, A place in Lawrence KS, another MX track up north in Hamilton MO, 63rd street. ....where are you at in KS?

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by freeride@Sep 22 2004, 10:37 PM
i already got a titan last week ha ha. it's bad
really what one did you get?...Im getting the LE 4door 4x4 in Pearl white, with DVD and Navigation......So is the truck one big powerhouse?...I have loved this truck before it even came out....what did you pay. They are asking 38,000 for the one I want, Im trying to jew them down a bit more....

·
Registered
933 Posts
i got a '04 SE 4door, offroad package #2, big tow#2, captins chairs w/ rockford fosgate, silver, utili-trac, ~$35,000 sticker i paid 32 plus some for a 100,000mi warrenty at 2%. Power? he he he it's got power:) Gas? he he he it drinks gas:( Will it eat other trucks for dinner? yep

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude+Sep 24 2004, 09:51 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-freeride
@Sep 22 2004, 10:37 PM
really what one did you get?...Im getting the LE 4door 4x4 in Pearl white, with DVD and Navigation......So is the truck one big powerhouse?...I have loved this truck before it even came out....what did you pay. They are asking 38,000 for the one I want, Im trying to jew them down a bit more.... [/b]
Just a tip ...

I wouldn't get the DVD player from the factory. Get one installed at a Best Buy or Circuit City, etc. You will get a much bigger, better screen for less money B) We have a DVD player in the Hummer with like a 20" screen :D But with the Navigation, that is a good option to get from the factory nowadays, over the past year they have been putting very nice ones in B)

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD+Sep 25 2004, 11:31 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 09:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-freeride
@Sep 22 2004, 10:37 PM

really what one did you get?...Im getting the LE 4door 4x4 in Pearl white, with DVD and Navigation......So is the truck one big powerhouse?...I have loved this truck before it even came out....what did you pay. They are asking 38,000 for the one I want, Im trying to jew them down a bit more....
Just a tip ...

I wouldn't get the DVD player from the factory. Get one installed at a Best Buy or Circuit City, etc. You will get a much bigger, better screen for less money B) We have a DVD player in the Hummer with like a 20" screen :D But with the Navigation, that is a good option to get from the factory nowadays, over the past year they have been putting very nice ones in B) [/b]
thanks for the tip kid, but its too late. I picked my truck up Saturday, I ended up getting a black one........Its awsome. I will post a pic of it when I get a chance, I havnt taken any pics of it yet.....Awsome truck....its got more power then god himself...Hahaha :lol: B)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts