Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1988 Suzuki Quadracer LT250R. I just finished a frame up resto on it. I put a new frame on it and had it painted electric blue and clear coated. I put new nickle plated lower a-arms, new upper a-arms, new tie rods, PEP stearing stabilizer, shiny silver race cut maier plastics, blue CEET seat cover, polished handle bars, new throttle cable, scott grips, newer swing arm, all new pivot works bearings and seals throughout whole quad, new jug on motor with weisco prolite piston as off jan. 2004, new CDI box, Ricky Stator and coil. The pic doesnt show it, but it now has a polished stator cover, new front tires and new scott blue grips. It also comes with an extra swing arm, extra upper and lower a-arms, extra(cracked) frame, and extra rear rims with holeshots on them. The rear tires on it now are Maxxis Suretracks. The front rims are Douglas I90s and have 400ex stock tires on them. It runs great and is really fast. The ONLY reason I am selling it is because I just bought a 2005 black Honda 450R. I am asking $1900 OBO. If interested you can email me at [email protected] . Thanks, Curtis

1 - 1 of 1 Posts