Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea who sells a 13T sprocket for the 450R? The only place I found that has them listed is Rocky Mountain ATV, and they're sold out right now.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Call sidewinder racing, they have some of the best sprockets going. But I'm sure a ton of places sell them, Moto-man, ronnies, james lucky etc.
Joe

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
You can get them at any dealership. Its the same sprocket used on the dirtbike.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey fast, it depends what type of material you get from sidewinder. Their stainless steel stuff might be a bit heavy (it's still only a sprocket), but I guarentee you that their titanium stuff is some of the lightest out there. The Ti-moly stuff my fav, but you have to pay $$$ for it.

-RR

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Front sprockets are so small that the material isn't going to make much difference in terms of weight. I got the TiMoly just because I couldn't bring myself to pay $39.99 for tool steel.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
A 400EX front sprocket will work.... So will a CRF450R front sprocket.

The only difference in the two is the 400EX sprocket has two bolt holes for the retainer on the 400EX/XR400 setup - they just aren't used on the 450R.

·
Registered
3 Posts
FYI,

I just got mine at the local Honda dealership and they just ordered one in for the CRF450R dirt bike and it was around $29.00...Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts