Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working a buddy’s quad trying to tune it in. Runs like dog shit. it’s not a oem engine. has had head ported I kno far as I’ve gotten into it. Not sure what cam or size piston or if valves are oem. Well the carb on it is not the same as my 08 trx FCR I have on my race bike or my 04 trx practice bike which I already did the 06+ FCR mod on it. What my question is how do I tell what carb is on his bike to kno what to order and which rebuild kit for it or any parts it may need?? Do all FCR carbs rebuild kits and parts it may need interchange between them all?? Do I need to kno the specific year this Yamaha carb came on if it is?? How do I even kno if it is a Yamaha carb or just another style FCR carb? Also if it’s a Yamaha or other brand of bike and I need an oem part... will I have to have the year bike it come off of plus size bike it was on just to get an oem diagram to order Imdividual things?? Sorry for the long detailed post I’m just frustrated! The numbers above the bowl are either (zero 1BBVE24) or O1BBVE24. Can send pics of carb. Thanks for any info guys I’d appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts