Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in January I purchased my atv a 2007 Honda trx450er. I got it because it was what was available in my price range and I didn’t know shit. Fast forward 5 months I had to replace the exhaust got a yoshimura rs2 replacing the exhaust I realized the rear subframe is not the correct one and was shitty fabricated to fit got the exhaust on now I got a backfire and running lean I ordered a all balls carb rebuild kit and fmf jet kit. Can’t wait to see what other problems I encounter

·
Truck Yea
5,457 Posts
So either someone swapped subframes, you have the wrong year exhaust or its installed improperly. I cannot recall if the subframes are interchangeable.

Really need pictures

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely the wrong subframe and right exhaust I ordered the exhaust from Rocky Mountain atv and can see where they made new holes to make the sub frame fi

Attachments

·
Truck Yea
5,457 Posts
Yep probably wrong subframe and then its been hacked up to fit that grab bar. Someone on ebay or facebook has one Im sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep probably wrong subframe and then its been hacked up to fit that grab bar. Someone on ebay or facebook has one Im sure.
Hey on the front side under the fender there is a blue Grean and clear wire harness. The clear one furthest to the rear of quad has two wires a yellow striped and a black they are just hanging striped it cut at end and black has a femalE connector Do you know what that is supposed to be for

·
Truck Yea
5,457 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I posted pics. I replaced my jet and cleaned carb now I can get bike to start I think these have always hanged but I’m at a loss for what could be making it not start

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,246 Posts
Those go to the front brake lever for the brake switch. They both should have that spade connector and boot on them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts