Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i broke something in my hand. so time for a rebuild. im going to powder coat a few parts and get some new nerfs and some other little stuff. its going to be a all white bike. everything by the time it is done.

here is the bike as it sits day one.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is some updates. im to lazy to post new pics. everything is torn down and clean and is off to become white. my plan is to weigh every part before it goes on the bike so i know how much my bike weighs.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, whats the point you dint beieve honda?[/b]

just to see how much for weight the aftermarket stuff i put on there is now. less or more

·
Registered
462 Posts
All white will look great! I have yet to see a white one with a red frame...Alot of people have black plastic with red frame...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got ride of the hipers for 8in rims mx time

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here are some updates. and im weighing some stuff and stuff weighs more then u think. i think my scale is alittle off. it says all the wires and the motor weighs 79 pounds so i think its off lol. i also got some rath nerf bars. cant wait to put them up

here are some pics of my friends bike

·
Registered
376 Posts
Maybe i missed something, but why in the world wouldn't you just weigh it all together instead of weighing each piece and adding them up?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe i missed something, but why in the world wouldn't you just weigh it all together instead of weighing each piece and adding them up?[/b]

be i dont have anything that big to weigh it and where can u take it to do it. black plastic is going on the green frame

·
Registered
376 Posts
I guess if i were going to do it i would round up a couple of those scales that you weigh yourself on, and stand the fourwheeler up on its back tires with those scales under them. If you could get 4 then you could do one under each tire, put not very many people have 4 of them laying around lol.

·
Registered
692 Posts
me and my dad deff painted those frames !!! lol

·
Registered
782 Posts
Well I have a 440 lb scale I weigh my deer on. I would say you would be able to hang a quad off it. Theysell them at wally world for like 20 bucks Multrie game I think

1 - 19 of 19 Posts