Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I HAVE A SET OF PRO ARMOR NERF BARS WITH THE FAT PEGS AND HEEL GAURDS THAT I KEPT OFF MY 07 400EX. DOES N E 1 KNOW IF THEY WILL FIT THE 07 450R ? THE PART NUMBERS ARE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE 400EX AND 450R BUT I DIDNT KNOW IF THEY MAY STILL FIT... N E HELP BEFORE I TEAR APART OF SELL THE NERF BARS IF THEY WILL FIT??

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
OK I HAVE A SET OF PRO ARMOR NERF BARS WITH THE FAT PEGS AND HEEL GAURDS THAT I KEPT OFF MY 07 400EX. DOES N E 1 KNOW IF THEY WILL FIT THE 07 450R ? THE PART NUMBERS ARE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE 400EX AND 450R BUT I DIDNT KNOW IF THEY MAY STILL FIT... N E HELP BEFORE I TEAR APART OF SELL THE NERF BARS IF THEY WILL FIT??[/b]
...The caps has confused me..if u have the 450r already then just try to put them on..if you dont then Id say they wouldn't fit..arent the frames different sizes and the bolt holes would be in different locations etc etc

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry caps are usually always on at work.... well i got them on they fit beautifully... im so glad cause they arent cheap and i just bought them maybe month and half ago for my old 400ex...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts