Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 2 months ago I installed a full dasa system on my 2005 trx450r, along with it I installed a uni air filter, a barkers airbox lid with a outerwear on it a dynojet kit and a tusk remote air fuel mixture screw. When you start the bike it runs just fine but when you start moving after a little pull it starts bogging at about 1/3 throttle, it doesn't backfire and I adjusted the a/f mixture, I have the DJ175 main jet and the needle is set at the 3rd Clip, (I think). It acts as if its hitting the limiter. Any ideas? I ride in California if that helps.

·
Truck Yea
5,626 Posts
1. remove dyno junk jet
2. buy keihin jet 175, 180 and 185 main
3. install keihin jets

Then get back to us

Reactions: hoser

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I could, I would. I live in CømmieFornia, I have to deal with all the carb compliant bs. The only reason I'm running dynojet is because a friend from New Mexico gifted me the kit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I could, I would. I live in CømmieFornia, I have to deal with all the carb compliant bs. The only reason I'm running dynojet is because a friend from New Mexico gifted me the kit.
I'm gonna see if my local shop has some jets they are willing to sell me,

·
Truck Yea
5,626 Posts
pretty sure www.jetsrus.com will sell you jets. hell you can order them on ebay too if need be

·
Truck Yea
5,626 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, 180 is in bike runs smooth, I couldn't run it up to WOT other than revving because of my neighbors. No pops on decel, judt the usual wind down. Still have the dyno jet needle and air plug in. The hesitation is gone but im still going to fiddle around with it once i get back to the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts