Honda TRX 450R banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Motorhead, Do you realize who you are arguing with??? I believe that Dee knows quite a bit about the quad engine and he has probably tried lots more combinations than you have thought of. He was giving you information from his testing to help YOU gain knowledge of the two heads. You might not have meant anything bad by what you were saying but it came across that way.

Can't we all just get along?? :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes, I have heard of just about all of it....but I think I might have misunderstood what you said" motorhead" and if I did I apologize. I read that you wanted to put the 06 head on the 05 quad. But I guess what your asking is can you put the 05 head on the 06. If so, that is very possible and it would run very well, very very well. and I will leave it at that. Sorry for the confusion!

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
Who is John Natalie.... :dunno:

j/k. I'm coming in here kinda late, but why can you fit the 05 to the 06 but not the other way around. Not that I want to, but just trying to get the "whole picture". Oh and Rage, thanks for the input, it doesn't go unnoticed.

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
Who is John Natalie.... :dunno:

You did NOT just say that...hehe... :lol2:

Im thinking of a set of Chevy Vortex heads which have been air flow tested by Air Research Desings inc.... Im just not sure they will 'bolt on' w/o any modifications... what do you think? They should flow better than either the 04/05 or 06 head.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Nice thread...
Just sitting back waiting for the results... :popc1:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks RageATV. I was not trying to argue with anyone. I was just looking for some educated input and now i have it. Thanks again ! I will let you know how it works out as soon as i am done !

21 - 30 of 30 Posts