Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says I want a extra aluminum intake tube so I can cut up/tune with it..If some1 has a extra 1 shoot me a price..I don't need the filter/boot unless it really cheap!

thanks JIM

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Like title says I want a extra aluminum intake tube so I can cut up/tune with it..If some1 has a extra 1 shoot me a price..I don't need the filter/boot unless it really cheap!

thanks JIM[/b]

ive got just this thing, im going to take the dasa ring off my esr intake tube and put a airbox back on so ive got a esr tube already epoxied as well

but i dont have a airbox and im going to have to get one before i take off the tube, and i dont have a filter or boot if you have a complete airbox ill just trade you straight up esr tube for complete airbox

LMK

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Rick i would do this in a intant but i dont got a airbox all my leftover quad parts are in az and im in colorado..lol[/b]
lol well man if you want to wait i can pretty much give this one to ya whenever i get a airbox ill let ya know about it, but im watching a few on ebay and a few i was gonna bid on i let pass me by so it wont be long

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got a little over a month before it goes to the dyno for tuning and wanted to use it for that, im picking up that FCI intake but im still gunna test them all, so just let me know when ya ready

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
i got a little over a month before it goes to the dyno for tuning and wanted to use it for that, im picking up that FCI intake but im still gunna test them all, so just let me know when ya ready[/b]

well i should have one by then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts