Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=31381:007.JPG][attachment=31380:004.JPG][attachment=31379:003.JPG] I am selling my 05 450r it is Race Ready and Very Clean! I have around $12,000 invested but need to sell it for $7000. I have already took the hit for the performance and suspension mods so I would consider this a very affordable quad.

Here is the List:
Suspension-
Houser +2 reg. travel A-arms(black)
Janssen Motorsports -2 TT swingarm
Elka front shocks
GT Thunder rear shock and link
RATH Sway-bar
Lonestar adjustable racing axle(axcalibar)

Engine-
Wiseco +1 comp piston(no need for overpriced Race Gas)
Hot Cams Stage 2 cam
Rossier Full Exhaust
"Uncorked" per 450r.Org
K&N filter
180 main, 50 pilot, HRC Needle per "Rossier"
MSR AF screw

Misc-
TAG X-5 bars and grips
Pro Design Kill switch
DG front Bumper
DG nerfs
MSR clutch lever
Parking brake removed
Pro Armor block off
Maier smoothie Race hood

Tires/Wheels-
HOOSIER fronts and rears on ITP .190 wheels
AMERICAN RACER fronts and rears on Douglass .190 wheels
Stock wheels and tires

I am getting out of racing therefore I am needing to sell my race quad and hopefully get out of Debt. Someday!!!! This would really be a great racer for someone younger and more daring than I could ever Be. I have only raced this quad 8-10 times over the last two summers. This Quad is incrediby clean and in EXCELLANT CONDITION!!!!! for an 05. Oil and filter changed before and after every race and at normal intervals. I even Have almost all of the stock take-off parts if that intrest anyone, They go with the quad. Half-way delivery could be possible within reason. I tried to attaced a photo but it didnt take so they are available on request. E-mail me at [email protected] or call my cell at 618-927-5700. Leave message, (Serious Only PLEASE!)

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
hope that you have better luck selling than I have had, no one wants a tt bike right now. Good luck and nice bike bro....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts