Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cylinder developed a hairline fracture and rather than repair it (250$ for northwest to install new sleeve) I decided to see if anyone as interested in it. The piston is a 99mm JE 12.5 3 ring with maybe 15hrs tops. Also comes with brand new rings never used. PM me an offer.

·
Registered
593 Posts
TRX 9mil

3 Via stroke.
6 Via Bore

^^^^^^^^^ what in the world is that all about???? i only see a 3 mil.....???

·
Registered
593 Posts
ok....so generally speaking when someone calls a motor a 3mil, 7mil, 10 mil or so on or so forth, they are referring to stroke only. total displacement reffers to the bore and stroke combination.

·
Registered
593 Posts
back to topic at hand........does this come with the sleeve or without. stock cylinder and piston only? or sleeve piston and cylinder???

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanna say its a stock cyl thats been bored but the guy I bought it from said it was an aftermarket kit he bought from ebay. Either way its a cracked cylinder that needs a sleeve and the sleeve is 132$ and 125$ to install or vice versa. The piston is in excellent condition and will come with brand new rings even though it doesnt need them IMO. Would make a great 2nd cylinder if you plan on doing a big bore and want no down time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
make an offer under 200$

Attachments

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
$200 seems high for a stock cylinder that needs a sleeve. But thats just me

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exactly. Thats why I said make an offer UNDER 200$ Just need to get rid of it. Im back in school and no time to mess with it. And it comes with a piston so its more than just a cracked cylinder. The piston is like new.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Make an offer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts