Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive aquired a very mechanically superior 04 450R Kicker. need help aquiring Front Fenders, All Fender supports, and Fuel tank mounting supports. Already have Rear OEM Fenders. need to know reccomenations without breaking the bank, have replaced undercarriage skids, bumpers etc.
Little help guys. Red machine. Thx
352-585-0623 if you prefer. Thx. Cliff

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
940 Posts
Welcome to the site. I would start off with a jet kit, exhaust (Dasa,sparks,monster, empire which is Rossier) and an air intake. That’ll give it some extra pep. Dont go cheap on the oils (i use amsoil but rotella seems to be good too). Do you have any pics? Don’t give it gas while cranking it (starting) it’ll chew up gears. Dont really need to with the kickers.Like ryan94write said rockymountainatv is a good site to buy parts, and a few other sites. So is FB market place. Hows the tires?
The first gen trx450,s (04/05) are mechanically sound. Less trouble shooting than 06+ but not as fast. But a few mods can fix that, Take the good with the bad i guess. Sounds like you have a solid machine , hope you can post some pics. And again welcome to the forum, bunch of knowledgeable guys on here. Its been a tremendous help for me, i thought i knew alot , but learned alot with the help of the guys on this site. Hope you stick around. Good luck

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
940 Posts
Welcome to the site. I would start off with a jet kit, exhaust (Dasa,sparks,monster, empire which is Rossier) and an air intake. That’ll give it some extra pep. Dont go cheap on the oils (i use amsoil but rotella seems to be good too). Do you have any pics? Don’t give it gas while cranking it (starting) it’ll chew up gears. Dont really need to with the kickers.Like ryan94write said rockymountainatv is a good site to buy parts, and a few other sites. So is FB market place. Hows the tires?
The first gen trx450,s (04/05) are mechanically sound. Less trouble shooting than 06+ but not as fast. But a few mods can fix that, Take the good with the bad i guess. Sounds like you have a solid machine , hope you can post some pics. And again welcome to the forum, bunch of knowledgeable guys on here. Its been a tremendous help for me, i thought i knew alot , but learned alot with the help of the guys on this site. Hope you stick around. Good luck
Theres also a wanted section on this site. If you post what you need i.e fenders supports etc. you may find someone who has them fairly cheap. Just be cautious of scammers. Ask for a picture of the part with the users name and date written down on paper next to it. The classified section too. And have you tried ebay? Goid prices if you’re on a budget. The supports you can by used. Fenders too but depends on condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts