Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some parts i need to get rid of to pay for my new crank and associated parts... all prices are best offer...

first up is a pair of Laeger's std travel +2 arms, they are chrome and in good shape. they will come with 2 new ball joints and new tie rods. im looking to get $400

next is 04-05 HRC cam, it has about 40hrs on it. it is in excellent condition. i would like to get $100

TC Racing/Supertrapp shorty, fresh packing and just polished, in good condition. comes with titanium head pipe, mid pipe, silencer and end cap. looking for $250

+2 swingarm, not sure of brand, i think its old laeger's but im not 100% was freshly powercoated, but there are a few chips from storage. comes with chain guide and front slider. im looking to get 400

i also have the stock cam, was ran about 20min. make reasonable offer

stock air box lid, removed after 20min. used only for washing. make offer

<strike>HRC air box lid</strike>. SOLD!

stock pegs with heel guards. make offer

stock a-arms, used for around 20 hrs. make offer

factory right spindle, straight, decent shape, some marks from hitting to remove balljoints. make offer.

factory seat cover, excellent shape, no rips or tears. make offer.

radiator guards, make offer.

stock carb, used about 40 hrs. make offer.

stock front shocks, make offer.

stock pipe, make offer

HRC pipe insert, little ding from being rear ended. make offer.

stock brake lines, front and rear, make offer.

ill have to look through my box of parts to see what else i have.

thanks

Eric

·
Registered
401 Posts
i got some parts i need to get rid of to pay for my new crank and associated parts... all prices are best offer...

first up is a pair of Laeger's std travel +2 arms, they are chrome and in good shape. they will come with 2 new ball joints and new tie rods. im looking to get $400

next is 04-05 HRC cam, it has about 40hrs on it. it is in excellent condition. i would like to get $100

TC Racing/Supertrapp shorty, fresh packing and just polished, in good condition. comes with titanium head pipe, mid pipe, silencer and end cap. looking for $250

i also have the stock cam, was ran about 20min. make reasonable offer

stock air box lid, removed after 20min. used only for washing. make offer

HRC air box lid. in good condition. reasonable offer

stock pegs with heel guards. make offer

stock a-arms, used for around 20 hrs. make offer

factory right spindle, straight, decent shape, some marks from hitting to remove balljoints. make offer.

factory seat cover, excellent shape, no rips or tears. make offer.

ill have to look through my box of parts to see what else i have. ill get pics tonight and try to post them tomorrow

thanks

Eric[/b]
want to see pics of pipe

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..I'm interested on a hood like the one on your avatar, have something like that for sale?[/b]
dont... make... me... sell... it...

its an old quadtech flat CF hood, the original. its in pretty good condition for the age. ill get you pics, but im not promising ill sell it, ill take offers and if you give me something i like id part with it. you know what they say everything is for sale for the right price...

there is a bigger pic. of my avatar here!

want to see pics of pipe[/b]

im in the process of repacking it today.. ill get it back together tonight and snap some pics for you!

thanks

Eric

·
Registered
620 Posts
how much would you want for the stock pegs with the heel gaurds?

·
Registered
640 Posts
hey do you got a rear bearing carrier???

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey do you got a rear bearing carrier???[/b]

sorry, the one i have is in the bike (ironically the bearings are about shot too... add it to the neverending list of parts to buy..)

everyone else has been PMed i beleive...

i want to reiterate, all prices are negotiable (sp?)

thanks

Eric

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
added more parts, so to the top i go!

going to the shop tonight to get all the parts, so pics should be up tomorrow!

thanks

Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts