Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Truck Yea
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in this? Frames good, 100% bare no subframe

Local pick up in jackson nj near 6 flags or will ship on your dime. no shipping outside the continental US

$200 or make offer.

·
Truck Yea
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone..want it gone.

it is registerable, i dont have the title but it was reg to me. can do bill of sale.

·
Truck Yea
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, you figured out a way i can ship it to you without costing 2 arms and a leg?

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,402 Posts
Lol! Oh c’mon, I bet it would be a lovely drive to the Bus station this time of year 😝!

·
Truck Yea
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol! Oh c’mon, I bet it would be a lovely drive to the Bus station this time of year 😝!
throw me 50 bucks in gas..lol nearest one is over 50 miles away

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any interest in this? Frames good, 100% bare no subframe

Local pick up in jackson nj near 6 flags or will ship on your dime. no shipping outside the continental US

$200 or make offer.
Hi man is this frame still available, I want it

·
Truck Yea
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@hoser you want it?

Id be happy to sell it to you @Jbruzzi if you really want it and he doesnt. I just have no idea how I can ship it to you to make it worthwhile for you. Its not gonna be cheap and its why most people shy away from it, it seems.

·
Truck Yea
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
relax. at this point im working on taking it to a fed ex hub to see how much it even is to send as I cant get an accurate price online really. I work 5 days a week so that leaves very little time to go do these things. If he doesnt wind up taking it you will be the first person to know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts