Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a full drag ported Tc racing head that fits 04-05 models. it has all the valvetrain including +1 kibble intake and stock sized stainless exhaust valves. been on flow bench and perfected to his specs. also have a tc custom grind cam to match the head, pulls super hard on the bottom end ... this will be a nice bolt on setup for any 450r. its been pressure tested to make sure it has 0 leaks.

also have a full tc exhaust that will really make all this work together really nicely. its the newer version of the tc exhaust.. pulls hard up top ...cost 650 new

drag ported head and cam combo-850
full exhaust- 399
feel free to make reasonable offers.

i am in need of a untouched stock head so trading wouldnt be a problem along with cash.

will post pics of everything in the next day or so....

·
Registered
401 Posts
i have a full drag ported Tc racing head that fits 04-05 models. it has all the valvetrain including +1 kibble intake and stock sized stainless exhaust valves. been on flow bench and perfected to his specs. also have a tc custom grind cam to match the head, pulls super hard on the bottom end ... this will be a nice bolt on setup for any 450r. its been pressure tested to make sure it has 0 leaks.

also have a full tc exhaust that will really make all this work together really nicely. its the newer version of the tc exhaust.. pulls hard up top ...cost 650 new

drag ported head and cam combo-850
full exhaust- 399
feel free to make reasonable offers.

i am in need of a untouched stock head so trading wouldnt be a problem along with cash.

will post pics of everything in the next day or so....[/b]
needing the pipe myself have any pic?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dropped price. $750 for head/valve train and cam

$350 for exhaust.

or make offers for any of it...

·
Registered
497 Posts
a few pics

[/b]

what is a good stock head worth? do you need stock cam too? i have stock cam and early hrc i would part with...

just lmk..

Eric

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
new price! $645 for head and cam! someone need this awesome bolt on package! will work great for you!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
bump for a good deal ..if i had an 05 i would buy this in a heart beat

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump... feel free to pm me some offers for any of this

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
new price at $545 for complete head and cam

$350 for exhaust

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
what kind of springs/retainers are those?They look Ti, and are those valves new? It almost looks like they are used and cleaned, which is still an EXCELLENT DEAL>>, and has the head been milled , and how much if so... Im trying to get a friend to buy this ILYK

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i sent pm yesterday..no reply??[/b]
sorry havent been on here in a few weeks. dylan i didnt get a pm..

and for the post above dylan... that whole surface and combustion chamber area was glass beaded so it could be pressure checked and made sure it had no leaks. the springs are stock.. never have had to use big springs with this setup

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i sent pm yesterday..no reply??[/b]
sorry havent been on here in a few weeks. dylan i didnt get a pm..

and for the post above dylan... that whole surface and combustion chamber area was glass beaded so it could be pressure checked and made sure it had no leaks. the springs are stock.. never have had to use big springs with this setup
[/b]
pm, me very interested i have a stock head, how much cash with it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
take it easy dylan..lol i only get on here evey 2 or 3 days... pm sent on PS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts