Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this cylinder needs to be sleeved. It started life as a 6 mil stoker/99mm bore 550 setup from Dasa. The nikosil peeled and caused some damage (see photos). IMO, it can be sleeved, however, if it cannot be sleeved I will refund the new owner the full amount minus the shipping costs. There is nothing wrong with either deck (top or bottom) nor is there any damage to the tensioner bolt holes or the entire area of the tensioner. If it were to be resleeved I think it would be ready to go. I think the average resleeve is around $250 or so, but do your homework.

I want to get a mere $75.00 out of it. You may just have a big bore cylinder for under $400.00. Again, I'll assume the risk if say Northwest Sleeve company does not think its going to work. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the bottom of the cylider cracked or is it just the pic?[/b]

It is. I tried my best to get the clearest pictures of all the damage. This is why I say it needs to be sleeved. If it were not for that crack id say just get it re nikosiled.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Interested let me check with my guy whos sleeve's my stuff and see how much it would cost

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Damn Gary, that badboy got jacked up! Bump for a good seller!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn Gary, that badboy got jacked up! Bump for a good seller![/b]

LOL..... yea but not under my watch it didnt..... I notice Dasa didnt sell this style of cylinder very long I dont think. It was a ticking time bomb. I believe his newer billet ones were better pieces. Oh well....

Thanks for the kind words BTW. You my friend are a great site owner.

You should call me some time so we can discuss the 513. I want to discuss a few things.

THX Jake,
Gar

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Damn Gary, that badboy got jacked up! Bump for a good seller![/b]

LOL..... yea but not under my watch it didnt..... I notice Dasa didnt sell this style of cylinder very long I dont think. It was a ticking time bomb. I believe his newer billet ones were better pieces. Oh well....

Thanks for the kind words BTW. You my friend are a great site owner.

You should call me some time so we can discuss the 513. I want to discuss a few things.

THX Jake,
Gar
[/b]
Sounds good to me, its been a while since I've heard a good Jersey accent :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts