Honda TRX 450R banner

Attention - Password and Security Update

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  awheelock67 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Over the next few days we will be implementing some changes to our forum password strength and password expiration policies. To make sure you continue having the best experience possible on the community, we regularly monitor the site and the Internet to keep everyone's account information safe. We've recently become aware of a potential risk to some accounts coming from outside of this community. Just to be safe, we are implementing the following changes to improve security even further:

1) We are asking everyone to change their passwords (and will force a one time reset). Along with every user on the forum, new passwords will need to be more complex, and can't be simple words (sorry, you can't have "fluffy" as your password anymore!). Please use a password unique to this community. Reusing passwords can expose your account indirectly when other websites (Twitter, Linkedin, Badoo, etc) are compromised; and

2) Your passwords will expire on a 365 day basis. When you login on the 366th day, you will have to change it.

We'll also be sending out an email to users to let them know about the changes, in upcoming weeks.

Thanks all,

Helena

Community Management

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Wow I'm surprised you responded! I sent you a pm months ago that you never opened/responded to when my thread was closed by Baileygunns in behind the pits.instead of banning "that guy" that ripped me off for parts he insulted me without reading e-thing & threatened to ban me in a "pm".he wants to come on this site once a year & then not even do his job, obviously "that guy"was one of his buddies or he doesnt care.ghott even endorses "that guy" after I got ripped off as a good seller & told me to chalk it up to an Internet experience? Since ghott still Refuses to ban "that guy" I've lost a lot of respect for him.i would of never taken it as far as I did if moderators did thier job! "that guy"(Nathan 89) has since ripped another member (thorracing005 ) which left bad feedback & had to file a complaint with his bank/c-card company/PayPal & he's still not banned.theres another member who pm me that he had to threaten "that guy" with his life/waited a long time before he finally got his parts & other members said he tried to bait them with shady deals.this site per your own sticky forum rule #7 in parts for sale should be enforced! are you guys gonna let it happen to a member a 4th time as "Nathan 89" doesn't contribute anything to the site except peddling his parts to rip people off!!!

Attachments

#12 ·
Hi Admin.

I just created a new account, i wasn't able to log in to my old account, the password didn't work anymore for some reason.
How can i get my old account back?
The old account is probably registered on 'one of' the many hotmail accounts i have had, and not my main email, so "Forgot password" isnt working either.

It is Honda_Racing_Holland

thnx.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.