Well after all posting ur riding pictures should be easy, and hassle free, so I decided it was time to do a write-up. I red Dan's thread, but when I first used it to re-size the pics, they were small and unable to be viewed easily. So I feel that Photobucket is the easiest to use. Not only does it re-size the pics for easy use, but it also hosts them(uses less server space), and they also include an image tag, so it makes for easy transfer. :)
Here are some easy steps to follow to get ur thread up and ready for viewing.
1. Go to Photobucket
and make an account, it's free and easy, and well worth it.
2. get ur pics on ur computer and in a suitable easy to find folder.
3. then go to ur album on photobucket, and select how many pictures u want to upload.
4. then click browse and select the pics u want to upload. ( Repeat for all the photos)
5. click upload, it will take a while, but then U will be brought to ur album, containing all of the pictures u just uploaded.
6. for simplicity open a new internet explorer window and go to the forums, open up a new thread.
7. Switch back to the other window, go to the first picture u want to post. under the thumbnail of the photo there are 3 rows of Internet addresses. go to the bottom one, the IMG one. left click on it, and it will highlight. then right click on it and select copy.
8. switch back windows, and just simply paste the IMG tag into the post. after that hit enter to got to the next line.
9. repeat this for all the pics.
10. then hit post topic
and ur done!
I have noticed that the max # of pictures u can do per post is 5, so do the first 5 pictures and then reply to ur own topic and do the rest of the pictures.
Well, I hope this helps everyone out with the horror of posting pics. and the cool boys over at the admin section, may want to pin this if they feel it is helpful to some people. ok, good luck and now there is no excuse for not being able to post pics!! :)
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
2004 red trx450r:
14.1 Baldwin Piston- It's in!
Ported head- thanks Alex! W/ kibblewhite valves
DD filter by KBR
Full Rossier Exhaust
Trailtech Red Flake Bars W/ 50W Torch Lights
Maier flat Race Hood
Tusk Billet Alumnium gas cap, and shifter
GenX ATV Clutch Pearch W/ Hot start
IMS 3.8 Gallon Clear Tank
AC Pro Peg Nerfs
lonestar +1 chrome stem
AC racing front bumper
Front: 22 inch tall sand stars
Rear: 20x11x10 sand stars
HRC Needle 3rd clip
2005 Crf250- a couple dings and scratches.