How to Post Pictures Easily - Honda TRX Forums: Honda TRX 450R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 01:08 AM Thread Starter

Well after all posting ur riding pictures should be easy, and hassle free, so I decided it was time to do a write-up. I red Dan's thread, but when I first used it to re-size the pics, they were small and unable to be viewed easily. So I feel that Photobucket is the easiest to use. Not only does it re-size the pics for easy use, but it also hosts them(uses less server space), and they also include an image tag, so it makes for easy transfer. :)

Here are some easy steps to follow to get ur thread up and ready for viewing.
1. Go to Photobucket and make an account, it's free and easy, and well worth it.
2. get ur pics on ur computer and in a suitable easy to find folder.
3. then go to ur album on photobucket, and select how many pictures u want to upload.
4. then click browse and select the pics u want to upload. ( Repeat for all the photos)
5. click upload, it will take a while, but then U will be brought to ur album, containing all of the pictures u just uploaded.
6. for simplicity open a new internet explorer window and go to the forums, open up a new thread.
7. Switch back to the other window, go to the first picture u want to post. under the thumbnail of the photo there are 3 rows of Internet addresses. go to the bottom one, the IMG one. left click on it, and it will highlight. then right click on it and select copy.
8. switch back windows, and just simply paste the IMG tag into the post. after that hit enter to got to the next line.
9. repeat this for all the pics.
10. then hit post topic and ur done!

I have noticed that the max # of pictures u can do per post is 5, so do the first 5 pictures and then reply to ur own topic and do the rest of the pictures.

Well, I hope this helps everyone out with the horror of posting pics. and the cool boys over at the admin section, may want to pin this if they feel it is helpful to some people. ok, good luck and now there is no excuse for not being able to post pics!! :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 02:56 AM

As for attachments, after you click 'Browse' and locate the file, you need to click 'Add this attachment' before clicking 'Add Reply.'
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

yes thats corect. I just don't like attaching because the site fills up quick and also u have to resize them urself, photobucket does it itself.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 12:30 PM
400EX Rider

Send a message via MSN to MudGopher
Or you could use www.imageshack.us
No sign ups or anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda TRX Forums: Honda TRX 450R Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page