The sickest video you'll watch all year - Honda TRX Forums: Honda TRX 450R Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By TRC_ATVMX

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
TRX90 Rider

The sickest video you'll watch all year

Hey Guys,

My name is Steven Rooyakkers and I recently joined the forum so I figured I would introduce myself with my latest edit. Enjoy!

in case the embed didn't work
https://youtu.be/GS0KNmMObRw
gboezio and Gustav like this.

I race and film ATV Motocross check me out on Instagram @trcatvmx and on Facebook Facebook.com/trcatvmx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 03:04 PM
450R Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC_ATVMX View Post
Hey Guys,

My name is Steven Rooyakkers and I recently joined the forum so I figured I would introduce myself with my latest edit. Enjoy!

in case the embed didn't work
https://youtu.be/GS0KNmMObRw
Welcome bud,bad azz a+ 110% & it went great with my quesadilla for lunch today!only thing missing is the crash footage on 927?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 03:39 PM
CJM
Truck Yea

Awesome video man, seriously. I wish I could ride like that, but I stick to desert racing/GNCC lol.

Did your axle snap or you lost the hub?

-2004 450R. Far From Stock.. Sold, crank was going
-2006 450R. New WHIP..
-Do it right the first time, and you wont have a problem later. Being cheap or taking the easy way out only makes matters worse later.
-Your Backyard Mechanic Extraordinaire: Responsible for bringing you redneck, ingenious and often interesting ways how to fix things.
-You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder what the H*ll happened. Captain Phil Harris
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
TRX90 Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav View Post
Welcome bud,bad azz a+ 110% & it went great with my quesadilla for lunch today!only thing missing is the crash footage on 927?
I literally laughed out loud when I read that. Yeah man I missed it, I was filming the face of the jump. So the shot where he hits that jump right before it goes into that is when it happened. It looked like he got it fine and then I didn't hear his motor running so I ran over there.

I race and film ATV Motocross check me out on Instagram @trcatvmx and on Facebook Facebook.com/trcatvmx
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
TRX90 Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJM View Post
Awesome video man, seriously. I wish I could ride like that, but I stick to desert racing/GNCC lol.

Did your axle snap or you lost the hub?
I hear ya on that! His axel had a crack in it he didn't know about and when he landed it snapped immediately on impact.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 03:29 PM
450R Rider

Quote:
I hear ya on that! His axel had a crack in it he didn't know about and when he landed it snapped immediately on impact.
Dam it ! Defineately learned a lesson to check your axle or else could get critical,keep em coming,top quality filming/editing/tunes & your buddies are legite riders for sure! Who's & where is that track? It's a full service operation including tractor recovery services to the toyhauler....
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 08:15 PM
250EX Rider

That video makes me want to get out there and get after it BAD. Great job with putting it together. I gotta get a drone those things change the game so much to where a professional style video can be put together without requiring the budget for a heli rental and everything else. A few gopros and a drone and your there. Sick job with all of it riding and editing i thoroughly enjoyed it
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 10:49 PM
CJM
Truck Yea

Quote:
At least he was ok. I never crashed in that manner, cant imagine jumping 30 or more feet and landing and bye bey goes a wheel or something. Could tumble you badly.

-2004 450R. Far From Stock.. Sold, crank was going
-2006 450R. New WHIP..
-Do it right the first time, and you wont have a problem later. Being cheap or taking the easy way out only makes matters worse later.
-Your Backyard Mechanic Extraordinaire: Responsible for bringing you redneck, ingenious and often interesting ways how to fix things.
-You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder what the H*ll happened. Captain Phil Harris
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2016, 11:47 PM
250EX Rider

Great video!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
TRX90 Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav View Post
Dam it ! Defineately learned a lesson to check your axle or else could get critical,keep em coming,top quality filming/editing/tunes & your buddies are legite riders for sure! Who's & where is that track? It's a full service operation including tractor recovery services to the toyhauler....
Alex T was leasing it for the season from Keith Little. Its in Alabama

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
TRX90 Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmxguru View Post
That video makes me want to get out there and get after it BAD. Great job with putting it together. I gotta get a drone those things change the game so much to where a professional style video can be put together without requiring the budget for a heli rental and everything else. A few gopros and a drone and your there. Sick job with all of it riding and editing i thoroughly enjoyed it
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah the drone is awesome and yeah that pretty much where I started, a gopro and a drone. I've added some more stuff to the collection but still don't have a legit legit camera. Still saving, they are like $6k

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 10:18 PM
250EX Rider

So what brand axle was it??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda TRX Forums: Honda TRX 450R Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page