Honda TRX 450R banner

Who's got the best looking 450r?

882K views 2K replies 712 participants last post by  Old man Shawn 
#1 ·
I want to see some tricked out quads!!!

#103 ·
Originally posted by crackerj2@Nov 19 2006, 07:18 PM
What brand swingarm is that?
To be honest, I don't know. I got my lsr hybrid this spring and never asked who made the swinger. I'm guessing either lsr or leager. It is a "no-link" and frickin' works awsome with the long rear shock. I am ice racing it for the first time in 2 weeks and I hope it work as good on the ice as it did in the clay.
[snapback]306312[/snapback]​

Its a Lonestar DC-2 No Link :thumbsup:

#104 ·
Originally posted by Nick110+Nov 19 2006, 05:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Morgan
@Nov 18 2006, 11:16 PM
I guess Ill add a couple of the Honda builds Ive had.
[snapback]306086[/snapback]​

Can you post a front shot of the bike with the PEPs. If I remember correctly you have DC4's on.

I just got a dc4/PEP front end so i want to see what it will look like. Im still waiting on the shocks.
[snapback]306291[/snapback]​
[/b]
Sure thing Nick.

#106 ·
Here's mine, sorry for the bad pictures (camera phone)

#108 ·
^^^^ Looks wikkid bro^^^^
Glad they came out with a red frame on the '07, just had my '05 frame PC'd red... Do yourself a favour, go get yourself sum frame guards if u wanna keep the red from wearing thru...

#110 ·
Originally posted by sandshots@Nov 19 2006, 07:54 PM

skylert, hows the stock shocks working with those a arms?
what type of adjustment did you make to them to get the type of riding from them?
[snapback]306336[/snapback]​
it rides okay. i'm about 160-170 and i have them a little below their stiffest setting and it doesn't bottom out very often. i'm still saving up to replace or revalve them all

#111 ·
Originally posted by Boatski@Nov 20 2006, 10:05 PM
I've got Swing Arm/Body Skids on it right now and those DG nerfs.
[snapback]306643[/snapback]​
Yeah, the skids will help protect the underside of your frame, the frame guards/protectors i'm talkin about are plastic (though u do get alloy ones) and go on the sides of your frame, in your pic, just above your rear brake lever return spring (in fact they protect the whole area of frame and sub-frame around there to stop your boots from wearing the paint thru to the metal...

#112 ·
Also, do yourself a favour... I'm making the assumption this is your 1st R/450, true...? If so, get used to it 1st... If not, search the ORG for a post called 'uncorking your R on a budget', it's very helpful on extracting a bit more power from her without forking out too much cash...

#114 ·
Originally posted by Boatski@Nov 20 2006, 01:43 PM
I don't plan on putting anything on performance wise other than a pipe. This thing has enough power as is for what I do.
[snapback]306654[/snapback]​
Nice looking quad, congrats! Trust me when I say this, you say it has enough power now, but YOU WILL get used to it and want more!

#121 ·
Originally posted by Boatski@Nov 20 2006, 11:42 AM
Got it on 11/18/06.
Got to see the warehouse at Dreyer in Indianapolis... wow.
[snapback]306620[/snapback]​

sweet lookin quad. i like the stock black plastics and red frame 07s.
you also got it on my birthday so its twice as cool.;)

#125 ·
Originally posted by desrt_racr15+Nov 13 2006, 05:32 PM-->
my little desert racer, probably the dirtiest but hey, i like to play lol.

Eric.
[snapback]303918[/snapback]​
[/b]

thats not dirty!!! (mines clean btw in this pic compaired to winter in hollister) this was taken in june..

<!--QuoteBegin-chino886
@Nov 14 2006, 08:08 AM
MINE, its dirty from riding!
[snapback]304183[/snapback]​
....give me a break... thats like show room quality clean right there dude :bleh:

do any of you know what DIRTY actually IS??? damn guys find some mud holes would ya :hey: :nana: :bleh: haha jk

clean

and other pic's in sig....

i think mines the cleanest out of all of you guys when mine is actually clean for once??? (only place i missed was the front fender in this pic)

all warning labels where removed first day i got it.... :mad:

#126 ·
Originally posted by KyKult47@Nov 21 2006, 06:36 PM
what do you guys thinks of these grafixs?

Plans are to run one of them on white plastic......
[snapback]307170[/snapback]​

dude, the Louis Vutton graphics are pimpin! haha, id rock em :cool: