Honda TRX 450R banner

What did i miss sense ive been gone?

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  ghott 
#1 ·
So I busted out the old 575 did alittle riding for the first time in months, now I'm ready to go back and hit it again sense the weathers so nice:smile2:

#2 ·
Eh not much, this place been quiet. Seems the book of stupid faces is the new medium these days and everyone has a Razor.

#5 ·
You haven't missed too much on the forum and their really isn't anything new that's been introduce into the market for a long time. The sport quads got expensive, volume slowed down, and then they got axed. When Honda realizes the sport quad market shouldn't exceed over 6,299 MSRP they'll become popular again. How many kids do you know mowing yards or doing summer jobs can afford a $8500+ quad? :eek:

#6 ·
It seems like everyone is going to SxS route. That scares the **** out of me when I'm on the trails and see a drunk guy and his buddies, who have never been on the trail before, in a turbo RZR coming at me head on.

#7 ·
Im thankfull they generally dont fit on the trails by me thank god!

#8 ·
What did you miss? For starters, mixxer and morgan said "I do's" to each other, Honda came out with F.I., The left coast of U.S. legalized open carry and banned sanctuary cities, CA lowered the gas tax, Hillary C. admitted she was a qrappy candidate and the kermit the frog would have beat her, and Jerry Brown finally came out of the closet. Yea, I think that sums it up.

#9 ·
**** you jasmoore3 I had a good post planned but it wouldn't top yours

Of the dozen new threads 6 of them were "how do I make more power?" 4 were fallow up threads "best cam for big power" and 2 were "what's the best exhaust"

I became a drunken SxS owner, And I was mixxers best man at the wedding.

And with the bitcoine exchange rate being so high your 575 is now only a 480

Also the neighbor kid now wants $40 per hour to mow lawns so he can buy a new quad

#10 ·
I just found out these old things must be made of gold. I lost my kick start lever on the trails somewhere in Hollister. Go the the Dealer to continue riding and they are $200- Needless to say, I went home early.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.