2005 trx450r coolant boiling out - Honda TRX Forums: Honda TRX 450R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
TRX90 Rider

2005 trx450r coolant boiling out

A few weeks ago coolant started boiling out of the over flow on my trx and when I was riding hard over fallen trees. Everytime I start it and it gets warm itll keep blowing out coolant. I tested the thermostat and ran the bike without the thermostat. Drained trans and motor oil, didnt find any coolant in either. Fan will turn on before the coolant comes out but the fan definitely doesn't go very fast, not sure if that's normal or not. Radiator isnt full of mud or anything. Blown head gasket? Any help would be great thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 09:31 PM
Making HP ainít free. . .

Just curious why you started a new thread and why both threads are in the QOTM or Quad Of The Month forum? The Engine forum is where questions pertaining to the engine should be posted.

In your other thread duke416 said it was probably a head gasket, and I agree. You said you were going to check that, did you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda TRX Forums: Honda TRX 450R Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page