LEAGER PRO TRAXX A-ARMs - Honda TRX Forums: Honda TRX 450R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
300EX Rider

Send a message via MSN to 55stone

hey guys what do you know about these a arms i dont know much about leager...i know they are out of busniness and know about the business but i dont know anything about thses a arms.. i found a nice used set and i was wondering what you guys thought of them...they come with spindels i guess they have t spindels or something like i said i dont really know anyting about these a arms but would like any imput you guys have...thanks

thanks to dustin at Quad Innovations for everything and amazing suspension componets.
only thing left is motor work
55stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2009, 02:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
300EX Rider

They are probably the best front end you can buy....you cannot find any that are smoother than these....I think they used to sell for like $1500+ for the whole set....so if you can get them for cheaper than that....they'd be a good deal!
05 TRX450R- Houser +2 std travel, GT Thunder suspension, Rossier full exhaust system, IMS bumper, DG nerfs, G-force adj. axle, Tag X5 bars, Quadtech Carbon fiber hood, Hiper 8x8's and Maxxis Razr's, Hiper 10x5's 4+1 offset ITP Sandstar front tires, Hiper 10x10's with ITP Sandstars, Keihin 40mm FCR, NOSS adapter, Boyeson quickshot, HRC needle 3rd clip up, 162 main, 45 pilot, 55 leak jet A/F screw 1 7/8 out, Hot Cams Stage III, Vortex X10 CDI.
smprider112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
trx450r.org Moderator

Laeger Pro-Trax T-Pin front end is the best of the best. I had a set on my 250R. Super Smooth, Super Durable, Super Expensive!

If you can get a good deal on them, do it!
WI Trail Patrol #1224
WI DNR ATV Safety Instructor

2006 450ER
1984 ATC110
1978 CB750K
1978 Express 50
No Wing...No prayer

Quote:
..go by the pants dyno..thats usually all that matters.
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
450R Rider

I got to sit on a 400ex that had those arms and floats and it felt and looked really sick..... prolly the only laeger arms i would buy cuz JD Performance exists
Cloventhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
300EX Rider

ic i can get a set for 750 used but the PC is still good and they look in great shape but idk...hard to find parts for them isnt it..like bearings and so on..

thanks to dustin at Quad Innovations for everything and amazing suspension componets.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
450R Rider

Quote:
ic i can get a set for 750 used but the PC is still good and they look in great shape but idk...hard to find parts for them isnt it..like bearings and so on..[/b]
Thats what i would think.... they r out of biz so parts r gonna be hard to come across.

<Cough> JD Performance <Cough> <Cough>

excuse me i have a cold
Old 04-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
300EX Rider

lol...oh do you lol...that sucks lol..hope its not swine flu lol jk anyways...ya i like JD's stuff just dont like they way they look...like they are straight looking...like how roll design are golwing and so on...but ya idk...most a arms are straight...lol....i think im losing it and have swine flu..lol

Old 04-30-2009, 10:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
450R Rider

Quote:
lol...oh do you lol...that sucks lol..hope its not swine flu lol jk anyways...ya i like JD's stuff just dont like they way they look...like they are straight looking...like how roll design are golwing and so on...but ya idk...most a arms are straight...lol....i think im losing it and have swine flu..lol[/b]
i hope its not swine flu haha

JD Performance now offers MGC arms which are gullwing arms and i believe they are 50 bucks more an arm
Old 04-30-2009, 10:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
300EX Rider

really i havent seen those yet...i would like to see them though...are they on his website...

Old 05-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
300EX Rider

Send a message via Yahoo to thunder71173

If you can uy those for 750 I would jump on it! You will be hard pressed to ever wear those out, if you do I think I know the right people to find you bearings and such

http://www.maultechatv.com/sponsoredriders...Clark/index.php
61 hp 38 tq
2009 Sponsors
MAULTECH ATV
JC RACING ENGINES
HINSON Clutch Components
ASV INVENTIONS
FASST COMPANY
AMSOIL
GAERNE BOOTS
RK RACING CHAINS
SPY OPTIC
THQ ATV vs MX<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Reflex
TAG METALS
TWIN AIR
ODI GRIPS
thunder71173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
450R Rider

Quote:
really i havent seen those yet...i would like to see them though...are they on his website...[/b]
http://www.moddedraptor.com/community/rapt...700-mgc-lt.html

He hasnt put pics on his website yet tho
Old 05-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
TRX90 Rider

Pro Trax front ends are supposed to be sick

If you can get the deal on them go for it, but I personally would go with the JB a-arms
SimonMX49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
300EX Rider

Send a message via Yahoo to thunder71173

JB makes a great product but that pro traxx front end is absolutely the best front end on the market period>

http://www.maultechatv.com/sponsoredriders...Clark/index.php
61 hp 38 tq
2009 Sponsors
MAULTECH ATV
JC RACING ENGINES
HINSON Clutch Components
ASV INVENTIONS
FASST COMPANY
AMSOIL
GAERNE BOOTS
RK RACING CHAINS
SPY OPTIC
THQ ATV vs MX<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Reflex
TAG METALS
TWIN AIR
ODI GRIPS
thunder71173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
250EX Rider

That's what I have on my bike and it is sick. Especially with Axis shocks. I gave $1250 for shocks and A-arms used.
06 450ER, Curtis Sparks full exhaust, HC2 cam, K&N filter with no lid, lil green wire clipped, Laegar long travel A-arms +1, Axis shocks, four werx carbon shock gaurds, Hiper Tech 3 4+1 offset beadlocks, Hoeshot GNCC&#39;s, Rath Heel Guards, 12 tooth front sprocket, Lonestar axle, Lonestar carrier, Laegar +1 steering stem, Streamline hoses, Tag bars, ASV levers
450rlou48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
250EX Rider

Quote:
ic i can get a set for 750 used but the PC is still good and they look in great shape but idk...hard to find parts for them isnt it..like bearings and so on..[/b]
All suspension companies use hardware and heims amd bsuhings that are readily available to the public....they will design and build the arms and throw on some easily accessible heims and hardware and such usually. I would say get them and adapt other off the shelf hardware needed to get it right. Plus You will find out what works with your setup and how to fix it and get parts for it. <y buddy has these arms and hubs on ghis yfz 450 and it handles flawless!!! I would not ask for anything better. If yu work on you stuff or am surrounded by a partially mechanically tallented person then you can make these work for you very easily
07 TRX450ER..Converted to Kicker..Direct Drive Black Kicker lever..Hot Rods Stroker..JE 13:1 Stock Bore..HC StageIII..Quadmania Port & Polish..KW Valves..KW springs..Taperbored 43 w/RAT..HRC needle..185 main..45 pilot..ESR Exhaust With Top End pipe..ESR Airbox Eliminator..ESR Temp Gauge..ESR Clutch Lever..ESR Brake Lever..Renthal 13/40 gears..Wiseco clutch basket and Inner Hub..Factory clutch with mod..Dark Synergy Springs..Modquad Billet Gas Cap..Modquad Billet Reservoir Cover..Houser +2 stem and billet clamps..Trail Tech X Bars..ODI Grips..ASV C5 shorty Levers..Terry Cable Billet Thumb Throttle..IMS Roll Pro Pegs..EK O ring Race Chain..Custom Seat..22x11x8 Ul Haulers..Mohawk..Black powdercoated Blue Labels..Relocated Battery box and Powdercoated Subframe..JD Performance +21/2 swinger..+2 JD Race arms..Elka Dune Editions..Gt Thunder rear rebuild w/mx link..Streamline Braided Brakelines..Tusk Wave rotor..Galfer Pads..+4 Laeger axle..Powdercoated black and gusseted Frame..
Tattoodwhitrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement