So after reading about the green wire mod (especially a lot today) i decided to do it on my bike, i know, without a cam its pointless, but I'm getting the HRC kit soon so i decided to do it in some free time i had. I did a little modification and came up with my own version of this mod.So here it is!
1. open up your hood, front left side plastic (you can do it on the right side as well but i did on the left so that there was no chance of the wires getting burned by the pipe), back plastic
2. cut the green wire on the most left plug and place 2 connectors on it (you can also solder the wires directly to it), make sure the wires you use are long enough to reach to the little compartment under the seat
3.run the wires by the upper frame rail (so that they wont get damaged by your knees) all the way to the back
4. make a hole in the back plastic where you want the switch to be and place it there
5. connect the wires to it so that when its ON, the green wire mod is turned OFF, when the switch is OFF, the green wire mod is put into effect
6. split both of the wires and place some type of connectors on them so that you can quickly unattach them when removing the back plastic
7. go out and ride and enjoy your uncorked R!!!