Honda TRX 450R banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    419 Posts
    Hey man we are headed to Glamis again with the big Tacoma group. If interested hit me up, tell where we are going to be. I think we going to stay near the washes this year.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I am working on an '05 trx450r, I just rebuilt the carb and put new gas into it, it fires up on the first kick with choke on but as soon as the choke closes bike dies and wont start again unless it sits for a very long time. I was also needing to know how to test the 2 censors on the carb

· Duner Dork
    1,512 Posts
    Welcome to the org! As far as web cams, I am not honestly familiar with those but for hotcams, I'd prefer the stage 2 hotcam (what I have). The power is beastly! Once you shift into 3rd gear..HOLD ON!! :D but overall it's an awesome cam, like what are your plans for your trx? And type of riding and what environment of riding so I can help you as best I can.

· Registered
    81 Posts
    I had seen you suggested the hot cam stage 2 for my 04. Do you have this on your quad, if so what were your gains? and would the HRC kit be better or? not sure on things like this for this quad i just bought it a month ago? thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…