Honda TRX 450R banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    79 Posts
    hey got a question: Your casing broke at your timing chain guide.. what was ur solution ? did u end up welding it?

· Registered
    74 Posts
    Hey could you call me. I have se questions about the bike on pump gas. 229 291 8452. Bruce tks

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello there,
    I've spent countless hours trying to fix my TRX 450. I was almost sure my problem was due to either starter clutch or starter gear based on all the researches, the sound and the quad starter behavior. However, after opening up the case and double checking the issue, my starter clutch/gear seems to be operational. I've noticed you reside in Vancouver, WA and that's where I live as well. With all this in mind, I was wondering if we can get together at my place and maybe I you can share your abundant knowledge about this things, because I'm definitely not a PRO. I appreciate your reply. IB

· Registered
    139 Posts
    Hey I know you have been recently parting bike like crazy lol. You wouldn't happen to have an exhaust for a 05, looking for sparks,dasa or something lol thabks in advance

· Registered
    881 Posts
    This guy is legit. I bought a racers edge az gen1 head from him. Easy guy to deal with. Very helpful also. DO NOT HESITATE TO DEAL WITH HIM! We all have our doubts but this guy's legit.

· Registered
    370 Posts
    I got those parts off. the ones you sent me a picture of. was there some more parts u wanted? Need address info

· Registered
    6 Posts
    hey i was wanting to grab that je 13.1 piston and rings if is stock bore numbers 503 3626272 names will thanks man

· Registered
    1 Posts
    also interested in the intake i would also like some pics thanks again Mike 316 655 2311

· Registered
    6 Posts
    hey man i live in salem or would u take a 100$ bill for it if i drive up tmarrow night after work and get it i got cash in hand and would eliminate shiping etc. im taking my head off to port and rering been running the weisco for a while but like the jes better let me know though im off work at 6 thanks

· Registered
    42 Posts
    hey bud was wondering how much you would sell the starter clutch, and how much for the whole Complete clutch assembly for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…