Honda TRX 450R banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    65 Posts
    Hey I'm just checking in on the site. I seen you said something about a crf/trx hybrid. Hows that going for you? I've heard of them before but never have really seen one i'm guessing they would fly tho. I also see your from warren, thats about an hour or so from where I live. Do you have a shop or something there?

· Registered
    225 Posts
    Good afternoon. My name is Jay. I was referred to you from primos97hunter, he spoke highly of your port work. I was wondering if I may ask you about your services, and your advice regarding getting my head ported. It's an '05. It has an fci intake, dasa exhaust, and HC2 cam. Cam made a good difference, was hoping to pick up more power with the intake & exhaust but it wasn't where I thought it should be so I have a JE 12.5:1 3 ring piston on the way. Wondering if you'd be interested in doing some head work and what my options would be?
    Thanks for your time.
    Jay

· Registered
    115 Posts
    yeah i just want my engine looked over and checked to make sure it would be race ready for next year because when i do my rebuild this next winter i was gonna do a few gncc/harescrambles next year to see how i like it

· Registered
    115 Posts
    Hey York racing your doing a port and polish job on my buddy Alex's head just to let you know I'll be having you do my head this next winter when I rebuild my 450 he showed me some of the pics of his head while you were working on it and it looks great! I just thought I'd let you know you'll be geting my business when this next winter rolls around.

· Registered
    52 Posts
    what bike are looking for a arms for if a trx450r i have a set of long travel +2 houser with the slicast adjustment i migt o some trading on or would ltake 350.00 for them. the frame u mentioned do u have a title for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…